The Onion Picks 10 Slept-On Hip-Hop albums

13»

Comments

• ay...how's that broiled salmon mix-tape btw ?

(I may have to order it from terntable lizab....which is stupid because you would think there would be a good place to cop 'street tapes' in the bay)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Of course, as we all already know...

faux = one of those "fringe dudes" whose capacity for actually liking rap music holds no more than maybe 4 current and positively overground artists at any given time.

Shied, you sound mad. Time to take your Spoon Iodine doll and go nap-nap.

• Of course, as we all already know...

faux = one of those "fringe dudes" whose capacity for actually liking rap music holds no more than maybe 4 current and positively overground artists at any given time.

baby-hop nap?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This thread is like standing in the middle of a circle jerk. I don't know what I keep clicking it. I guess I want to see who eats the toast.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Of course, as we all already know...

Did you even know who Spoon Iodine was before noz so kindly informed you by way of what seems to be your only entry-point into rap music...the internet?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm editing a Jessica Simpson concert while reading ths thread.

It's truly a mindfuck

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm editing a Jessica Simpson concert while reading ths thread.

It's truly a mindfuck

Simpson bobs her head like a chicken when she walks. She frightens me.

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    out of all the bullshit spewed on that page i only saw one mention of y'all so stupid.

also, this sounds hard [read:intelligent], though i'm not privy

robust is a rap artist from chicago. his flow, use of metaphor and smart references overcome his sometimes 12-year-old sense of humor to earn a spot on my (non-existent) list as way overlooked. check out his album "potholes in our molecules".

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Co-sign.
    I keeps this the deck...These dudes put it down hard...Portland folks prolly caught all the refrences...Can't wait to hear there next re-lease...So slept on.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts