Is el_sparko "for real"?

NewLifeTrioNewLifeTrio 271 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1117841666NewLifeTrio">

Is el_sparko "for real"?[/b]YesNoINPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    are you for real?

• are you for real?
    Nope. I'm merely an enigma.

• plaese to report to the "What the Who" thraed

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    My homie Mack double knows the deal, new jacks want to know if i'm the truth, lose your baby teeth before you talk to god.
    Ask your moms if i'm real...

Plus, i'm already getting PMs, these guys love me, check this from Batmon:
    Batmon says: Which is your favorite YNQ album or ep? Holla back.

• My homie Mack double knows the deal, new jacks want to know if i'm the truth, lose your baby teeth before you talk to god.

Jeez, you sure don't talk like that when I see you in Avid Records.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I've never seen such gratuitous spot-blowing of a record I'm after. eeessshhh

yo, even i know about that record, so you know it's made the rounds. saw a copy go for close to $200 not too long ago

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    My homie Mack double knows the deal, new jacks want to know if i'm the truth, lose your baby teeth before you talk to god.

Jeez, what's Avid like these days? I used to dig there in the mid-90s. Got me the Eric B & Rakim 12" discography for 3 quid each.

This is that shithole called Oxford we are talking about right?

Yup, unfortunately it's the last mustivec LP I need. And like you said it's not like the spot can get much more blowed on that shit, it's more than reynaldo pays for a kool & the gang LP. That's on some

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    new jacks want to know if i'm the truth, lose your baby teeth before you talk to god.

I'm convinced he's for reezeal.

shit i'll take any Steve Reid shit i can get. got any extras?

Not really but check thine PMs.... I'm running out in a sec

I don't talk when i'm in Avid records, i merely browse... sheeiiitt...they don't even have Madvillain in that place, let alone Psyche Move EP

• Jeez, what's Avid like these days? I used to dig there in the mid-90s. Got me the Eric B & Rakim 12" discography for 3 quid each.

This is that shithole called Oxford we are talking about right?

The very same.

Used to be cool when pretty much everything was 3 records for 10 quid, but recently they started getting wise (maybe too wise?) and charging way too much for anything that might be "special"... Still, it's worth spending time and searching through ALL the racks as gems do crop up. Check upstairs for the cheap jazz stuff, and the boxes on the floor for disco 12"s.

Peace.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Plus, i'm already getting PMs, these guys love me, check this from Batmon:
    Batmon says: Which is your favorite YNQ album or ep? Holla back.
    What's Poppin, son.