Strutamendation: Human Beat Box Tracks

2»

Comments

• I am interested in anything beat box related! Sampled beat boxes..live beat boxes...old...new

I love me some box, ya know?

• ^^ tracks with prominent samples of human beat boxers are definitely welcome too!!

lot of stuff for me to check out here

Then you should add "Tweakends" by (dare I say it?) Aceyalone. 'Cause it's really good.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    ^^ tracks with prominent samples of human beat boxers are definitely welcome too!!

lot of stuff for me to check out here

Then you should add "Tweakends" by (dare I say it?) Aceyalone. 'Cause it's really good.

You do not deserve to listen to the music of Aceyalone.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    Muziq did track on Lunatic Harness where he destroyed a Fat Boys (Krush Groove?) sample.

Here's some videos:

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

-"Triple Threat"- Z-3MC's.

Good one!

yeah this is a classic and very dope rap cut but is not beat box all the way through, only in the chorus. same with bass machine by t-la rock.

What tracks have some dope beat boxing either throughout or interspersed within?[/b]

Yeah, what he said!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Oops. My most sincere apologies.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Check Killa Kela and Kid Beyond for some beatbox styles.
    http://www.killakela.com/
    http://www.kidbeyond.com/

Second on Killa Kela, saw him years ago supporting Vadim and my jaw did truly drop.

Um, apart from that, Blunted - Black Sheep?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Justice w/ DMX - Kool & Deadly from the 2nd joker as well.
    I swear D-Nice beatboxed for BDP somewhere, unless its the radio promo of the TR-808 is Comin'.
    Emanon has his own single like I said above as well as Suzie - w/ Bronx Style Bob and Melle Mel.
    I swear Heavy-D did a beatbox track.
    Did someone already mention Hit It Run - Run DMC.
    Does that song Bust It by the JBL Crew have a Humanbeatbox in it?
    And that Bad Boys joker is the OG Inspector Gadget TV jack as the hook.Later jacked by Teddy Riley/Get Fresh Crew & them for THE SHOW.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    and cosign on the Jazzy Jeff/Fresh Prince albums. Wasn't the dope one on He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper with Ready Rock C doing all the video games?

Video Games/Underwater HumanBeatbox/Freddie Kruger shit.

• mikey d & the la posse - dawn (early rahzel)
    the roots - the lesson pt.1
    biz markie - make the music
    click tha supa latin (can't remember the track)

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    I swear D-Nice beatboxed for BDP somewhere, unless its the radio promo of the TR-808 is Comin'.

you talking about "breathe control?" i think he did a breathe control II also. and i think d-nice had one on the "crumbs on the table" album.

anyone have a copy of doug e fresh beatboxing with a harmonica from that hbo blaze battle that eyedea won? nasty! so fwesh.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

• I love me some box, ya know?

a-trak on the wax II from detroit 1986
    very nice beatbox outro that lasts a minute

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    That Michael Winslow ciip is pretty good.

what'd you think of this dude?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    I am surprised no one mentioned the best known example of recent times from teh master himself:

Yeah "DUM DUMMMMMMM de doodoododod" with the mimed keyboard. That is teh shit no doubt.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Kid Beyond talking about how he uses Ableton Live:

When he sings its but his beatboxing skills are on point.

• BlightyBlighty 225 Posts
    Got to mention Sipho Josanna who was a pioneer beatboxer in the UK. He did some stuff with Big Audio Dynamite aswell as 'My Beatbox Reggae Style' as part of the London Posse. Sadly he passed away a couple of years ago. He was incredible. Really talented guy.

• the roots - the lesson pt.1

love that song and the beatboxing is

Is "Freaks" just doug e fresh beatboxing? if so, that one is a classic too.

Also, what about Slick Rick - Sitting in my car?

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    try this ....."Down beats (beat them down)" by MC Chill feat. Beat Master T on Fever Records

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    If you can get with the Jungle/Drum'n'Bass thing, check out Roni Size "Beatbox", from the New Forms LP.