Please watch and give me the GREEN light!!!!

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    fresh
    got you

• Daaaam... hommie got the red and black lumberjack! With the hat to match!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

got you

• Done, hoLmes!

You need to have a plush doll made of yourself complete with Cazals, the lumberjack get-up & dookie rope chains. It should come packaged in a vintage 45 case.

Do it.

Herm

• Done, hoLmes!

You need to have a plush doll made of yourself complete with Cazals, the lumberjack get-up & dookie rope chains. It should come packaged in a vintage 45 case.

Do it.

Herm

Oh yeah, it should also come with at least 2 Booty Babes.

Herm

• dayday 9,611 Posts

dope! It's done.
    They need to have a digging tv show where they interview all the big dudes (ayo)

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Done, hoLmes!

Do it.

Herm

Oh yeah, it should also come with at least 2 Booty Babes.

Herm

My brother in-law has this one. Too bad it's sold out

• I loved how you got all nerdy giggly when you talked about getting a record in the mail today. I'm actually thinking of filming some mini-docs like this when I start getting my video equipment later this year. Just as practice.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I loved how you got all nerdy giggly when you talked about getting a record in the mail today. I'm actually thinking of filming some mini-docs like this when I start getting my video equipment later this year. Just as practice.

Oh for sho! See every one has me twisted. i'm just a true NERD at heart. Thanks for all the support from y'all and doing a show on the big dudes is a great idea! What's good PHIL? Can I come out do an interview with ya'? Who else wants to get on?????

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo,

I got an account at that site just to give that ish a green light! That was reaally cool. Propers.

peace

h

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    You've gone from pimp to nerd.

But you knew that.

• I loved how you got all nerdy giggly when you talked about getting a record in the mail today. I'm actually thinking of filming some mini-docs like this when I start getting my video equipment later this year. Just as practice.

Oh for sho! See every one has me twisted. i'm just a true NERD at heart. Thanks for all the support from y'all and doing a show on the big dudes is a great idea! What's good PHILL[/b]? Can I come out do an interview with ya'? Who else wants to get on?????

Come on out, son! I ain't that big no more, though... I'm sellin' schitt off every chance I get and haven't done hardly any serious diggin' in the 2000's.

That's a dope lil film you got right there, hommie. That's the way to do it, keep it real interesting and entertaining. Diggin' related schitt on film can be real boring to watch if it isn't done correctly. If you come out to film me DEFINITELY bring some of your video babes with you! I don't know how I'm gonna explain the pole I'll have installed in the record room to my wife, but I'll think of something

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    im no big dude but i will take fools diggin
    my boys and i have been talkin about doin a lil diggin show because we were needin to document all the stupidity that we get into but forget about so easily

id like to see a soulman interview

• id like to see a soulman interview

I've been filmed for about 5 or 6 documentaries... the only one that I know ever saw the light of day was the one Beatdawg did. I been meaning to contact him and ask if it's cool for me to put the unused footage up on youtube. I was droppin' mad jewels that got left on the cutting room floor!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    nice one, Dee!

But you knew that.

Don't it get it Too twisted now!!! Lol........

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    that was fuckin great. i feel so much more normal.
    shout out to the big bird portable. found one earlier this year.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    The dopest schitt I saw in a hot minute.

• You've gone from pimp to nerd.

But you knew that.

jesus christ.
    this shit would be A++ if it wasnt for that random dude in the middle of the photo

video is real fun. na----i siters is the ridiculous shit for real

• im really really feelin cammo girl. she ever out on the east coast?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    im really really feelin cammo girl.
    You too?

• im really really feelin cammo girl.
    You too?

good god yes.
    i was gonna stay in tonight, but now i'm inspired to go out looking for her. for real

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Great video......

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    na----i siters is the ridiculous shit for real

yup. Great vid Dee!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

But you knew that.

If those girls put down the records you'd be picking them up in putting them back in there plastic sleeves.

Damn, skippy! Lmao.........

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    That was great watch thanks for sharing this
    I feel extremely like a little dude now.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    That was great watch thanks for sharing this
    I feel extremely like a little dude now.

Co-sign!

You think you got style, you think you got flair, you think you got records...
    Sorry Charlie, D will put you in your place!

Nice one, Preme!