how i'm going out this NYE

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• looks like fun times!
    but i don't know about that male on male action

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i'm gonna be there too, day. i'm about to rock the motherfucking casbah and all that shit. i'm gonna bring some records thru too in that bitchy itchy. i just hope i can harness all that drunken creativity and somehow parlay that into another jewel infused thread.

pasue that pic too. is herm gonna be there? diz will be in the house and some other fools. i might have to break out my camoflauge clarks. shit is a special occasion. alright, holmeses....hollaback birdcall on some TA shit. i'll stamp trademarks around your eye and all that shit too.

this post brought to you by the good folks at kettle one. i've stepped my spelling game up to for this post. for '07 i'll be on some new and improved shit. peace to sweendoggglongslide too. where's he been? is he cooling out on a boat somewhere? i know that fool does hella fishing.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i'm gonna be there too, day. i'm about to rock the motherfucking casbah and all that shit. i'm gonna bring some records thru too in that bitchy itchy. i just hope i can harness all that drunken creativity and somehow parlay that into another jewel infused thread.

pasue that pic too. is herm gonna be there? diz will be in the house and some other fools. i might have to break out my camoflauge clarks. shit is a special occasion. alright, holmeses....hollaback birdcall on some TA shit. i'll stamp trademarks around your eye and all that shit too.

this post brought to you by the good folks at kettle one. i've stepped my spelling game up to for this post. for '07 i'll be on some new and improved shit. peace to sweendoggglongslide too. where's he been? is he cooling out on a boat somewhere? i know that fool does hella fishing.

am I reading this right, are you and Diz goign to be up in San Pedro for New Years?

Kettle One in full EFIXOR

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    it's friday night and all you fools have to reply to day's message is nothing? fa-fa-fa-fuck that. i'm on some thug motivation 2007 shit. in that last 60 minutes i've warded off 6 dog fights, polished off hella kettle one, sang the empire carpet commercial, changed into my grown man clothes, tried to motivate dibbs on some "turntable scientifics 2007" shit, sent 12 text messages, had the wife holler at the mrs of the homie dizzz the bull, made some dinner reservations, wrestled with the dog, said peace to the gods, left 4 myspace comments, practiced my new years dance steps, looked out for the cops on some next door ex-girlfriend "gimme my shit back!" dr.ama, did a load of laundry, used the new bleach clorox pen on some get the stain out my grown man shirt shit and still have time to make another reply in the holmeses thread. you fools need to step your friday night game up on some keep the strut fresh in 2007 shit.

peace to raj, cosmo bakery, thesuno momento mommy slow up your tempo (pasue that shit), rootless cos, sweendoglongwhile, bellcity90210, johndiggydoeseph and all that shit.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    and just to push this shit to the next level...

certified old head who never gets carded.

• it's friday night and all you fools have to reply to day's message is nothing? fa-fa-fa-fuck that. i'm on some thug motivation 2007 shit. in that last 60 minutes i've warded off 6 dog fights, polished off hella kettle one, sang the empire carpet commercial, changed into my grown man clothes, tried to motivate dibbs on some "turntable scientifics 2007" shit, sent 12 text messages, had the wife holler at the mrs of the homie dizzz the bull, made some dinner reservations, wrestled with the dog, said peace to the gods, left 4 myspace comments, practiced my new years dance steps, looked out for the cops on some next door ex-girlfriend "gimme my shit back!" dr.ama, did a load of laundry, used the new bleach clorox pen on some get the stain out my grown man shirt shit and still have time to make another reply in the holmeses thread. you fools need to step your friday night game up on some keep the strut fresh in 2007 shit.

peace to raj, cosmo bakery, thesuno momento mommy slow up your tempo (pasue that shit), rootless cos, sweendoglongwhile, bellcity90210, johndiggydoeseph and all that shit.

Leave me a myspace comment or your straight Mister Softee and have to draw Moist's "beard" on when the Sharpie rubs off.

HoLmes.

Herm

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    lemme bust a freestie too while i'm at it.

got beef we can settle it
    on the rock, paper, scissor tip
    tag your drunk man face up
    on some fresh lee quinones shit
    who played zorro
    holla at all fools tommorow
    unless i feel inspirement
    then i'll bless yall before retirement
    that means bedtime
    but right now it's rhymetime
    electirc boogaloo on some get fresh quick shit
    make an espresso on some stay up don't quit
    and drop a gem on the soulstrut massive
    keep this shit alive on some peace to jazzy jazzsith
    i mean jeffrey
    don't forgoet to eat your collard greens
    i'll be back later to drop an ultrafresh rhyme scheme.

i can't vouch for the spelling, but that's what i got.

fresh for '88 you suckers.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i gothcu herm. lemme holler at this indonesian joint and then it's on like donkey knong. trust me. post some big booty girls in here and let's get this shit on classic status. every post from here on out is like cas' blackbook.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    now thass[/b] what i'm talmbout

• i'm busy chopping isley brothers records into bounce tracks.

don't don't don't

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    son don't risk it
    better eat your biscuits
    and poilsh your handle bar beard up
    on some super ultra herb shit
    dj weddings on some soundclash fuck shit
    play some roy ayers on some get drunk don't quit
    numark'll help you trouble shoot
    the electricty is too demanding
    wear your dilla shirt while i rock the wedding band ring
    shi will play the background thinking about the greeny green
    his girl will check the isle on some grab me the microphone sing

that's what it is right now. hella wine. your girl? dumb fine.
    herm guard your myspace while james brown

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Cas is ON FIRE tonight.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    son don't risk it
    better eat your biscuits
    and poilsh your handle bar beard up
    on some super ultra herb shit
    dj weddings on some soundclash fuck shit
    play some roy ayers on some get drunk don't quit
    numark'll help you trouble shoot
    the electricty is too demanding
    wear your dilla shirt while i rock the wedding band ring
    shi will play the background thinking about the greeny green
    his girl will check the isle on some grab me the microphone sing

that's what it is right now. hella wine. your girl? dumb fine.
    herm guard your myspace while james brown

. . .

• I fucking knew it!