He's at it again....Still diggin

Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited June 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
taken from the-breaks
Whats Good??? Anyone able to provide me with the drum break from any of the following tracks for my project...preferably off Vinyl: 01.Fanny Adams - Ain't No Loving Left 02.Jackie Jackson - Is It Him Or Me 03.Sir Paul Raggedy Flagg - Papa Momma Romper Stomper 04.Bit A Sweet - If I Needed Somebody 05.The Grassroots - You And Love Are The Same 06.James Mason - Funny Girl 07.Chicago - Skinny Boy 08.Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy 09.Bobby Hutcherson - Rain Every Thursday 10.Family Of Mann - The Turtle Of The Frog 11.Esther Byrde - Touch Me Tease Me If you can...I would need them as wav files at stereo-16 bit-44100. Thanks.
Then he gets angry:
Seems like a lot of you on this forum are just foolish!!! There are plenty of places on the net where i can accumulate over 500 drum breaks for free if i wanted. In fact other forums have been very helpful. I asked for help because i can't afford to buy the records at this moment in time...guess thats too much to ask. If you don't have something positive to say just keep you mouth SHUT!!!!
Looks like he found a few, I remember there being 13. Keep it moving mang.