The Advantage Of The "Ladyfriend"

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    DREAMGIRLS OG BROADWAY OST[/b]

CHECK THIS OUT.

Someone pm me the way to post youtube vids, pleez!!!!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Stacks: True. I guess not be an ASSHOLE but basically just don't give a fuck. You see there are fine bomb ass females that I will see guys sweat ALL NIGHT LONG and watch her turn them all down. So I won't even get at her but in a round about way I guess I really am. The thing is I will go by her to talk to someone or get a drink or something and will somehow talk to her while I'm there without sweating her and she will be feeling that shit. It always works. I always end up getting with them if that was my goal.

Listen to Supreme, son!

Personally my game is a mixture of

- spidey

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    As someone who has been out of the game for 15 years and lasted dated while in college (aka I am on my own for the first time and want to spread my wings aka give girls alcohol and they will drop their panties aka shooting fish in a metaphorical barrel aka I am pissed that since I left girls gone wild came out and chicks are acting even crazier under the influence of alcohol aka mad rampant lesbian hijinks seem to be the norm), I have to say that I am fascinated by the mating habits of your species.

You all deserve a lot of credit for hanging in clubs, spending hours macking on ladies and playing jedi mind tricks to get pussy. I have vowed to remain married at all costs in order to avoid this hell you describe.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Ideally we shouldn't have to play games with women, but playing games is fun, and it adds substance to what are often otherwise meaningless relationships. That said, I tend to play the endurance end.

Rolling with ladies is a clincher. However, cooking is also key. I don't know if I have some secret Like Water for Chocolate power that I don't know about, but usually if I cook dinner for a lady we wind up hitting it off. I'm pretty sure this winds up signifying on multiple levels for a girl: you care enough to cook for her, you're capable of cooking, you have a knowledge of food, you're healthy (hopefully you guys aren't making baco's sandwiches).

Another good strategy is coming on a bit strong and then vaporizing. Be really up front, let her know how you feel, do a few nice things, and then just disappear. That one really gets 'em, especially if they're thinking, "Oh I got him," because they get to like having you around, and then they see what it's like when you're not there. Contrast.

I would also like to clarify that rolling with girls that have boyfriends is great, as long as the boyfriends are not there. That's the best one--assuming that you have a good enough relationship with said ladies--because you can get ridiculous on the dance floor and it's like a silent agreement wherein no one begins to assume that they're gonna fuck each other. "We both know that we're not gonna be splackin' cause you got a man, and I'm out for some ladies, so..."

• big stacks killin it!

so true on the chillin and let the girl come to you. my date on wednesday was great:

"Hold on a sec, I need a tic tac 'cause I'm going to kiss you."

• Ideally we shouldn't have to play games with women, but playing games is fun

Like hell!

What did Smokey sing? "You wanna play hide & seek with love, let me remind you/The lovin' that you're gonna miss in the time it takes to find you...[/b]"

I don't mind mystery with my women...I just don't like suspense. Big difference.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Ideally we shouldn't have to play games with women, but playing games is fun

Like hell!

What did Smokey sing? "You wanna play hide & seek with love, let me remind you/The lovin' that you're gonna miss in the time it takes to find you...[/b]"

I don't mind mystery with my women...I just don't like suspense. Big difference.

Hey,

Just a point of fact, the best source of how to pick up women? Ma dukes!!! Mom said, and I quote, "Don't chase the girls, let 'em come to you." Her proclamation (made when I was about 14 years old) changed my whole game as to how I approached girls/women.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Like hell!

Hey,

Just a point of fact, the best source of how to pick up women? Ma dukes!!! Mom said, and I quote, "Don't chase the girls, let 'em come to you."

And I agree. Chasing women, along with "hide & seek" and suspense, is playing games, far as I can see. And that ain't fun!

However, cooking is also key. I don't know if I have some secret Like Water for Chocolate power that I don't know about, but usually if I cook dinner for a lady we wind up hitting it off. I'm pretty sure this winds up signifying on multiple levels for a girl: you care enough to cook for her, you're capable of cooking, you have a knowledge of food, you're healthy (hopefully you guys aren't making baco's sandwiches).

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    However, cooking is also key. I don't know if I have some secret Like Water for Chocolate power that I don't know about, but usually if I cook dinner for a lady we wind up hitting it off. I'm pretty sure this winds up signifying on multiple levels for a girl: you care enough to cook for her, you're capable of cooking, you have a knowledge of food, you're healthy (hopefully you guys aren't making baco's sandwiches).

Whoever said the cooking shit is right on. I cooked only occassionally for my ex-girl, but the last time I did, things were good afterwards.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Ideally we shouldn't have to play games with women, but playing games is fun

Like hell!

Hey,

Just a point of fact, the best source of how to pick up women? Ma dukes!!! Mom said, and I quote, "Don't chase the girls, let 'em come to you."

And I agree. Chasing women, along with "hide & seek" and suspense, is playing games, far as I can see. And that ain't fun!

I don't know about all that. Of course "let them come to you" is part of it because only a fool will be pulling their hair out over the opposite sex, but a girl who doesn't make you work for it--at least a little bit--usually isn't worth it in the long run. Maybe I've got it twisted, and maybe I'm just crude, but if a girl is letting me dip up in it as easy as pie I'm usually not going back for thirds.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Why it works I couldn't tell you but it does!

Attractive women have dudes sweating them all day, every day. Acting like you don't care gives THEM something to work for. Everything else is too easy. Think about it, all any even reasonably attractive woman would have to do to get some ass is introduce herself and it's pretty much a wrap. That's obviously not the case the other way around. Even if you're really a scrub...it's all about manipulating them with psychology, getting them to want you.

Exactly! That's what's up.......... Works every time. What's crazy is there was one at my spot last night and I'm leaving to go to my car and I walk by her and she says hey can I talk to you! I'm thinking to myself hell fucking YES! Anyway she goes on to tell me she is kinda embarrssed but she stalks my myspace page etc. etc. and gives me her number. So all the meanwhile my girl is across the street waiting for me and watching. Doh! I just told her it's all good she wants to hire me for a party she is having.

Like hell!

Hey,

I don't know about all that. Of course "let them come to you" is part of it because only a fool will be pulling their hair out over the opposite sex, but a girl who doesn't make you work for it--at least a little bit--usually isn't worth it in the long run. Maybe I've got it twisted, and maybe I'm just crude, but if a girl is letting me dip up in it as easy as pie I'm usually not going back for thirds.

If I got to wait a little while to get my reward, I'm fine with that. I might be holding back myself. Just as long as I know we still get to hang out regularly, then I'll know I got something good coming. That's MYSTERY.

What I don't like is general flakyness, where they cancel dates without rescheduling. Or refuse to return phone calls - that's SUSPENSE. See the difference?

THIS is what I think of when people say they're doing The Dance or playing The Game: "the lovin' that you're gonna miss in the time it takes to find you"[/b]. We are not getting younger, and things like that should never be confused with "making them wait" or "making them work for it" or "letting them come to you."

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    If I got to wait a little while to get my reward, I'm fine with that. I might be holding back myself. Just as long as I know we still get to hang out regularly, then I'll know I got something good coming. That's MYSTERY.

What I don't like is general flakyness, where they cancel dates without rescheduling. Or refuse to return phone calls - that's SUSPENSE.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I generally feel unworthy to be in the presence of Preme's pimp game.

Why it works I couldn't tell you but it does!

Attractive women have dudes sweating them all day, every day. Acting like you don't care gives THEM something to work for. Everything else is too easy. Think about it, all any even reasonably attractive woman would have to do to get some ass is introduce herself and it's pretty much a wrap. That's obviously not the case the other way around. Even if you're really a scrub...it's all about manipulating them with psychology, getting them to want you.

Exactly! That's what's up.......... Works every time. What's crazy is there was one at my spot last night and I'm leaving to go to my car and I walk by her and she says hey can I talk to you! I'm thinking to myself hell fucking YES! Anyway she goes on to tell me she is kinda embarrssed but she stalks my myspace page etc. etc. and gives me her number. So all the meanwhile my girl is across the street waiting for me and watching. Doh! I just told her it's all good she wants to hire me for a party she is having.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i don't mind being the wing (wo)man for my dude friends. it's fun to check girls out and, on a more serious tip, advise against approaching her if you happen to know some bad history or see warning signs they are too horny and/or drunk to acknowledge.

imo:
    playing is fun and on the level.
    playing games is a lot work for nothing and a power trip.

• imo:

and that's where its at

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Well, some of you have good stuff to say and most of you have some good stuff to say, but contrary to popular belief- chicks do NOT dig assholes. I read that Neil Strauss book too- ugh. I think men confuse confidence with straight dickishness. Do we want some dude groveling and calling every 20 minutes? No. Do we want you to act like you don't even like us? No. No wimps. No dicks. A middle ground is necessary. It's true that an asshole dude will attract girls who like assholes aka. daddy-issue- having-low-self-esteem-type-girls.

Things girls like:

Cooking- yes! But don't invite her over to your pad for the first date, kinda scary to girls.

Dates! Ask a girl out to dinner- it's a novel idea but we love that shit!

Honest compliments- that shit is nice.

Flowers- classic.

Personalized mixes- so sexy.

but shooooot, I've been out of the game for a minutes, we need some more girl advice in hurrrrr!

• Yes! We need to know how Young Cas be pullin' the fresh new coast guard recruits!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    daddy-issue- having-low-self-esteem-type-girls.

I've often heard of this species but how can one identify them?

Field Guide plaese.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

Field Guide plaese.
    http://www.myspace.com

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

What I don't like is general flakyness, where they cancel dates without rescheduling. Or refuse to return phone calls - that's SUSPENSE. See the difference?

THIS is what I think of when people say they're doing The Dance or playing The Game: "the lovin' that you're gonna miss in the time it takes to find you"[/b]. We are not getting younger, and things like that should never be confused with "making them wait" or "making them work for it" or "letting them come to you."

I'm with you on that. I was definitely not referring to any scandalousesque behavior. You gotta be straight up, but you gotta throw some curve balls and some change-ups, that's all I was trying to get at. Girls fronting on the not-calling-back tip is always grounds for immediate termination.

I had to decline an application a few weeks ago at a bar. I bought a girl a drink, we chatted, we were dancing, she asks to see my phone and puts her number in it, we continue dancing, I go to grab her hand to break it down and she freaked out. Instant gas face.

• If I got to wait a little while to get my reward, I'm fine with that. I might be holding back myself. Just as long as I know we still get to hang out regularly, then I'll know I got something good coming. That's MYSTERY.

I'm with you on that. I was definitely not referring to any scandalousesque behavior. You gotta be straight up, but you gotta throw some curve balls and some change-ups, that's all I was trying to get at. Girls fronting on the not-calling-back tip is always grounds for immediate termination.

Looking back, most of my disagreements with women stemmed from exactly that. Her: "You're freaking me out - why are you calling me so much?" Me: "Well, if only you had RETURNED THE CALL, we wouldn't have had this problem. Don't like the effect? Don't produce the cause!"

And I hear you on the curveball/change-up/script-flip thing.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    i don't mind being the wing (wo)man for my dude friends. it's fun to check girls out and, on a more serious tip, advise against approaching her if you happen to know some bad history or see warning signs they are too horny and/or drunk to acknowledge.

imo:

Wow, I could've really used this advice earlier in the year. Maybe it's a subconcious thing, but some ladies will say some scary shit when they are drunk. Now I know when to avoid the Yellow flags.

- spidey

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Field Guide plaese.

Easy...they're either Strippers.......or worse.....girls who would be Strippers if they were better looking.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

In response to I think Pickwick's post up above, the key is to read the cues from her NOT returning your calls. The deal is to move on and roll with the other girls you (SHOULD) know if you're a single individual. If you're single, why cast all your hopes, dreams, and attention immediately on one woman (cue up "Free and Single" by The Brothers Johnson)? As far as my earlier posts go, they weren't about playing games and whatnot, they were really about having high self-esteem. Why play yourself out for someone when you feel good about yourself? You must first feel that you are a valuable and worthy individual, and above having to play the fool to get some woman's/man's attention. This is coming from someone who was VERY insecure as a young lad, so I know the ill effects of lack of self-esteem on your behavior. No one is worth being with if you must check in your dignity to do so. And once you identified the "right one", you should cast your care to the wind, and give your all. You can't truly love with your guard up. Love, by its very nature, entails vulnerability. I tell T**i all the time, "You could crush me." It's true, because I've given my heart fully to her, and given my love for her, she could hurt me deeply by betrayal. However, I share an intimacy with her that I've never shared with another, and it was WORTH the risk.

True love is secure. Many will feign love by acts of jealousy, insecurity, and obsessiveness. So, if someone constantly NEEDS YOU in their presence, this isn't true love. This is weakness and desperation. Real love is trusting, thus each party is secure enough to let the other blossom and be who they are. You shouldn't have to stop being you to appease the other person. That's what I love about my wife. Throughout our dating, she allowed me to be me, and vice-versa. The key is to be a multi-dimensional individual with an agenda. Your life should not revolve around someone else. You should never NEED to be with someone, but CHOOSE to be with her/him. Be wary of (so-called) love that is cloaked in emotional maladaptation.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow.
    you guys are all top notch master womanizers. 4 pages of pure pimpery. i need to print this out and bring it to the bar w/ me tonight. ill get maaad hoes.

wow.
    you guys are all top notch master womanizers. 4 pages of pure pimpery. i need to print this out and bring it to the bar w/ me tonight. ill get maaad hoes.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I can't tell if they're at Bennigans, TGIFridays, or Tchotcke's

WHERE'S
    THE
    FLAIR?

merry xmas everyone!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    wow.

hahaha