The Advantage Of The "Ladyfriend"

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    NO NO

I've seen many many ugly Chinese man with very beautiful women.

THIS IS WHAT MONEY DO!!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I successfully used this take with Demaris G****** at U of Akron.

Dude, Demaris is NOT a common handle for man or woman - if you're trying to be confidential, I think you needed to censor more than her last name, bro!

Other than that, great post...

It's not that big a deal. The story is true. Some of my dudes witnessed how I put it down. Fly as she was, she was insecure and pensive like a teenage schoolgirl with me because I DIDN'T sweat her (e.g., Her: "Do you like me, P**?"; Me: "You're cool"). It came across as I could take her or leave her (which was true cause I had other babes too). She wasn't use to dealing with that.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

But when do you offer her some courvesiur?

Courvesiur does not grow on trees.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    6. Don't get obsessive after the deed is done.

-After doin' the "dirty deed," remain chill as in step 2. This will remind her that you're not pressed and not some sex-crazed, obsessed weirdo. Also, don't get possessive or jealous as well. Just keep the relationship on an easy-going mode as you've done up to this point. The point is after you bone her, don't start calling her every day, multiple times of day, because you'll come off like some pussy-whipped herb. A woman will treat you like you have it going on if you're really chill with how you put your mack down.

Any questions??? Good luck!!!!

I think I'm still getting over this stage. Nail on head.

Big Stacks speaking truth.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    6. Don't get obsessive after the deed is done.

-After doin' the "dirty deed," remain chill as in step 2. This will remind her that you're not pressed and not some sex-crazed, obsessed weirdo. Also, don't get possessive or jealous as well. Just keep the relationship on an easy-going mode as you've done up to this point. The point is after you bone her, don't start calling her every day, multiple times of day, because you'll come off like some pussy-whipped herb. A woman will treat you like you have it going on if you're really chill with how you put your mack down.

Any questions??? Good luck!!!!

I think I'm still getting over this stage. Nail on head.

Big Stacks speaking truth.

Gettin' a lot of trim elsewhere can usually solve this problem (not that I condone this, but it is what it is). You'll really not care less then.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    1. Approach differently than the average cat.

-The key here is to be self-assured, go up to the babe, and tell her what you think about her. For example, walk up to her and say, "Pardon me, but I just wanted to tell you that I find you very attractive. That's why I have been looking at you tonight." At this point, make some small talk, maybe offer to buy a drink. Use this period as an introduction. Then, find some way of excusing yourself to prevent from "hovering" around her. Hovering reaks of desperation and creepiness. This is especially true if she is with a group of her friends.

This is an interesting approach technique. Takes balls, but worth it if you really want to holler at the chick. Without telling the female how attracted I am to her right off the bat, I've done something similar before, but what should happen after excusing yourself? Should you find another time to approach again later in the night and pick up where you left off (get the digits, etc?), or better to let her find you (which hopefully she will)? That's where I've been stuck in the past using the cold approach.
    Put in all of that work...then what?

1. Approach differently than the average cat.

-The key here is to be self-assured, go up to the babe, and tell her what you think about her. For example, walk up to her and say, "Pardon me, but I just wanted to tell you that I find you very attractive. That's why I have been looking at you tonight." At this point, make some small talk, maybe offer to buy a drink. Use this period as an introduction. Then, find some way of excusing yourself to prevent from "hovering" around her. Hovering reaks of desperation and creepiness. This is especially true if she is with a group of her friends.

This is an interesting approach technique. Takes balls, but worth it if you really want to holler at the chick. Without telling the female how attracted I am to her right off the bat, I've done something similar before, but what should happen after excusing yourself? Should you find another time to approach again later in the night and pick up where you left off (get the digits, etc?), or better to let her find you (which hopefully she will)? That's where I've been stuck in the past using the cold approach.
    Put in all of that work...then what?

Hey Drewn,

There are one of two ways to pick up where you've left off. First, you may go by sometime later and ask her to dance. While dancing, make some more small talk. Then, after leaving the floor, get the lady a drink and make more small talk. At this point, you might go about gettin' the digits and whatnot. Second, and the approach I used to take, I'd play the room a little, gettin' some dances from other chicks around the club. This way, I let ole' girl see that I've got pull like that. You may also try to rap to these babes in addition to, or instead of, the babe you talked to earlier (remember, you're single). This is especially true if one of them gives you immediate rhythm. I'll call this approach the "delayed return." After doing this for a minute (maybe about 30 minutes to an hour), re-approach ole girl and ask her to dance, then follow the steps outlined in the first approach. Then for more advanced level macking, you can ask her to join you in the lounge area where you can get a little more cozy. Order some drinks, rap with her there for a while (you'll probably get the digits here), and be sure to ask her to dance when the DJ cues up a slow number. You're well on your way at this point.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I'm about to put that into action like Jackson.

b/w

"I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable"

This is so important. I've found that most women will go out of their way to show you just how "comfortable" they are when you're conscientious about what's about to take place.

• 1. Approach differently than the average cat.
    -The key here is to be self-assured, go up to the babe, and tell her what you think about her. For example, walk up to her and say, "Pardon me, but I just wanted to tell you that I find you very attractive. That's why I have been looking at you tonight."

I took a relationships class in undergrad () and we discussed pick up lines for atleast half an hour. A professor somewhere actually did some research where had his male students go to bars and try different pick up lines. The approach that had the most success was a simple, honest introduction involving something like "hello, what's your name..." or "hey, how are you doing tonight" Big Stacks is right in that being self-assured, honest and not corny will get you a lot further than other methods.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    boys, this is a record nerds messageboard and we are discussing pick up lines and how to treat the ladies. Just imagine a lurker coming here for the first time and finding this thread. Christmas is just 2 days away. I don't want to make a lurker sad on Christmas. Stop this thread. Please.

• boys, this is a record nerds messageboard and we are discussing pick up lines and how to treat the ladies. Just imagine a lurker coming here for the first time and finding this thread. Christmas is just 2 days away. I don't want to make a lurker sad on Christmas. Stop this thread. Please.

Pardon me, but I just wanted to tell you that I find you very attractive. That's why I have been reading you tonight.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    boys, this is a record nerds messageboard and we are discussing pick up lines and how to treat the ladies. Just imagine a lurker coming here for the first time and finding this thread. Christmas is just 2 days away. I don't want to make a lurker sad on Christmas. Stop this thread. Please.

Pardon me, but I just wanted to tell you that I find you very attractive. That's why I have been reading you tonight.

I'm ignoring you. DEAL. LOL.

• boys, this is a record nerds messageboard and we are discussing pick up lines and how to treat the ladies. Just imagine a lurker coming here for the first time and finding this thread. Christmas is just 2 days away. I don't want to make a lurker sad on Christmas. Stop this thread. Please.

MARCO....

wait for it....

would you like to join me in the lounge area?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Man what a hilarious thread. In all honesty the very best absolute way to get a girl is to be an asshole and not give a fuck. Trust me. Listen to Leykis 101 he will tell u like it is. Go here and listen live http://www.blowmeuptom.com. Why it works I couldn't tell you but it does! Last week at the club I'm talkin to this chick and right in the middle of conversation this other girl comes up to make sure to tell me goodnight. I'm thinking great this dumb chick just ruined it for me when in reality she made it better for me. Girls are competitive. The one I was talking to instantly gave me her number after that without me asking! Go figure.

Man what a hilarious thread. In all honesty the very best absolute way to get a girl is to be an asshole and not give a fuck. Trust me. Listen to Leykis 101 he will tell u like it is. Why it works I couldn't tell you but it does! Last week at the club I'm talkin to this chick and right in the middle of conversation this other girl comes up to make sure to tell me goodnight. I'm thinking great this dumb chick just ruined it for me when in reality she made it better for me. Girls are competitive. The one I was talking to instantly gave me her number after that without me asking! Go figure.

Hey Dee,

I'm generally a good natured dude, so I wouldn't put it as strongly as "being an asshole." I tended to be honest and friendly to the femmes, but never sweated 'em. I didn't mind "no" as the answer, knowing the seas were full of fishes. It made it easier to chill by having a basement freezer full of fish. Your best ally is a black book with a lot of hot ladies' digits. On the flipside, give up these scheming ways when a good one comes along (as I did when I met T**i).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Stacks: True. I guess not be an ASSHOLE but basically just don't give a fuck. You see there are fine bomb ass females that I will see guys sweat ALL NIGHT LONG and watch her turn them all down. So I won't even get at her but in a round about way I guess I really am. The thing is I will go by her to talk to someone or get a drink or something and will somehow talk to her while I'm there without sweating her and she will be feeling that shit. It always works. I always end up getting with them if that was my goal.

MARCO....

wait for it....

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! It makes it easier rap to the babe in a quieter area with some privacy. The dance area is usually loud as hell.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Why it works I couldn't tell you but it does!

Attractive women have dudes sweating them all day, every day. Acting like you don't care gives THEM something to work for. Everything else is too easy. Think about it, all any even reasonably attractive woman would have to do to get some ass is introduce herself and it's pretty much a wrap. That's obviously not the case the other way around. Even if you're really a scrub...it's all about manipulating them with psychology, getting them to want you.

• boys, this is a record nerds messageboard and we are discussing pick up lines and how to treat the ladies.

even record fiends gotta get laid sometime

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    boys, this is a record nerds messageboard and we are discussing pick up lines and how to treat the ladies.

even record fiends gotta get laid sometime

truth

• paging grandpapa shiggy!

drop some knowledge on a young lonely chinese heart plaese.

hey there kenny. well, im sure by now there have been about a million different theories on how to catch da_babes, and i can tell u this. THEYRE ALL FULL OF SHIT![/b]

hehe

ok, no really, i mean, its like jesus. jesus found something really awesome that worked for him. and people saw it really worked for him. and so people were all like "hey jesus, how can i be down?" and jesus was like "well my doggz, this worked for me, and that worked for me." and then a bunch of honkeys got a hold of that and were like "EVERYONE DO WHAT JESUS DOES CUZ HE'S HAPPY AND SO TO SHALL YOU BE". and that's how xmas was born.

what im trying to say is dont listen to anyone else. first figure out who you are. then figure out what type of "ladyfriend" u like. i mean, i can be a asshole all day long to chicks and prolly get laid...BY CHICKS THAT ARE ATTRACTED TO ASSHOLES![/b] alas, i have a fetish for the sweet ladies that are all self-respecting n shit. oh, and i like them kinda dorky. i dont know, is that freeeky? whatever

merry xmas everyone. stay warm and with your loved ones. shiggy loves you!

well, most of you.

that was nice shig, but frankly I'm disappointed.

no posts about food or boasting about your personal beauty tips? amazing.

• oh yeah

PS

im guessing this thread is "THA HOTTEST THING ON SOULSTRUT" right now so i wanted to request something.

DREAMGIRLS OG BROADWAY OST[/b]

i'll take a 128kpbs rip, im not some foofie french dude from waxijeremy or nuthin. but please. i have been looking hi and low for the cd. and amoeba LA told me they dont make them. its for my mom. she's a huge fan. she actually waited for the clovis wal mart to open so shed be one of the first people to own the new CD and i was like "mom, no one's looking for that shit in clovis" and she's like "not true grandpa_shig, IM LOOKING FOR THAT SHIT, BOOOOOOTCH![/b]" anyways, she had it on cassette and said she was all sad cuz she went to play it and it was all like NNNNNNYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEERrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooo fucked up n shit.

now, i know we have all seen the OST in DA_CRATES. especially at like good will or some shit. could someone please up it for me mom? plaese! i will pay u!

• that was nice shig, but frankly I'm disappointed.

no posts about food or boasting about your personal beauty tips? amazing.

youre right! where are my manners.

i will be cooking this years xmas feast at the shig compound, on account of my mom not being a very good cook and my dad being absolutely useless in the kitchen. i just finished downloading some recipes. oh, and my skin is all itchy from the cold but i just went to the clovis walmart with my parents and they got me some sort of bath oil thing. TA TA! IM OFF TO SOAK!

• oh yeah

PS

im guessing this thread is "THA HOTTEST THING ON SOULSTRUT" right now so i wanted to request something.

Dude, check the other site, I posted a link over there.

drop some knowledge on a young lonely chinese heart plaese.

Okay in no particular order, the basics:

1. hit on everything female that stands upright

2. work out

3. eat right

4. sleep right

5. dress right (2-5 can be appropriated for job hunts, too)

6. spend more time talking to ladies then digging/dicking away your time on this site

7. spend more time taking ladies out then digging/dicking away your time on this site

8. spend more $ on the ladies then digging/dicking away your time on this site

9. get a law degree and work as an asshole patent lawyer at Qualcomm with a startup on the side and mommy issues (<--sike, trust me, um don't do this)

And yah, do a few of those and I guarantee you'll meet someone. Taking some public speaking classes and toastmasters schitt can't hurt, either. Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss and try out some of those crazy tactics they talk about in the book. Neg ladies like there is no tomorrow. It works.

Don't you live in Hong Kong aka China? That's 5 billion people right there, and like 2.56 billion that are female, yah dig????

6. spend more time talking to ladies then digging/dicking away your time on this site

7. spend more time taking ladies out then digging/dicking away your time on this site

8. spend more $ on the ladies then digging/dicking away your time on this site

^^^I've found this works, but the Strut has always been here for me. What a cruel mistress this online forum continues to be, lol.

Cheers guys, and in the spirit of all things feelgood, I will now post the following feelgood lyrics:

""Throw Some D's"

[Intro:]
    Zone 4
    Get money
    New money
    It's what you been waiting on

[Chorus: x2]
    Rich Boy sellin' crack
    Dope niggas wanna jack
    Shit tight no slack
    Just bought a cadilac (THROW SOME D'S ON THAT BITCH!)

[Verse 1 - Rich Boy:]
    Rich Boy sellin' crack dope niggas wanna jack
    Shit tight no slack just bought a cadilac
    Took it to the chop shop
    Candy red lollipop
    Got da damn top dropped two colored flip flopped
    Theres hoes in the parking lot
    But i still got my glock hot
    New money motha fucka don't you see the big wad
    Don't you see the big chain
    Don't you see the big rims
    Wonder who they hatin' on lately
    Baby it's him candy paint,
    Gator skin seats call me Dun Dee
    Up in your hood i'm the one that you wanna be
    Haters wish they could feel the wood in my H3
    Ridin' with no tint so the mutha fuckas know it's me

Rich Boy sellin' crack
    Dope niggas wanna jack
    Shit tight no slack

[Verse 2 - Polow Da Don:]
    I never slip, I never fall,
    A lot of hoes give me they numbers but I never call
    A real O.G. look at V.I.P. and see a nigga ball
    Then after we hit the club baby then i'm gonna hit them draws
    I'm gonna break you off (and that's all)
    Every freak should have a picture of my dick (on they wall)[/b]
    Polow be the shit, zone 4 be the click
    Yeah this for my dawgs
    Yeah gangsters, hustlers, wanksters, busters
    (Wait a minute motha fucka)

Rich Boy sellin' crack
    Dope niggas wanna jack
    Shit tight no slack

[Verse 3 - Rich Boy:]
    Hit the block on some new 10 thousand dollar wheels
    Kinda strange how i feel,
    Toucha gator on my wheel
    Got peanut butter ice cream
    Petter pan seats just gotta
    Fresh cut
    Now we lookin for them freaks
    Take her back yella bitch
    Make her drop dem draws
    Imma show you how to ball
    Middle finger to da law so fuck dem
    Niggas tell em' what dey wanna do?
    Hatin on a player 'cause my next skate 22's.
    When I pull up imma park right at da front door lean
    In my cup got purp in my blunt.
    Imma real pimp bitch I aint playin' like a trick
    Just bought a new 'Lac bout to put dem
    Thangs on dat bitch!!!!!

^^^THIS THIS ANTHEM.

• oh yeah

PS

Dude, check the other site, I posted a link over there.

YAY!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH DUDE REALLY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!

• Last year, about this time, there was a thread about a guy feeling jealous and awkward because his female roommate was hitting it off real well with a good friend of his.

In the year since that happened, I wonder how that turned out...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I like to nominate this for "Sentence of the year".

I think it would also make for an excellent graemlin. Here's an idea for the graemlins creator: