"YOU MADE ME (SUFFER)" (ladyfriend related)

124»

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    i hardly know any gal whose boyfriend used to be a brofriend

I do, they even got married. They are divorced now. It's like they were the easy option for each other. WRONG. Keep looking til you find THE ONE. Once you find her/him, say "Would you like to join me in the lounge area?"

• Hot Chicks With Douchebags

The title pretty much says it all.

shit like this makes me come to 1 of 2 conclusions:

1) dude may look like a douchebag but must have impeccable game

2) these hot chicks are really dumb and fall for douchebags, which concurrently makes them not hot

• Dizzybull saw a ghost??

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Dizzybull saw a ghost??

Where are the "hot chicks" in this photo?

• Dizzybull saw a ghost??

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Dizzybull saw a ghost??

Shiiiit, the girl on the left with the purple shirt is really pretty and has nice breasts. I think you might need a visit to the optometrist, O-Dubs. Those small print law review articles are hard on your eyesight.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I don't teach law.

The center chick looks like Maya Ruldolph gone wrong. Nice push-up bra but she's wearing enough make-up that I'm scared to think what she'd look like without it.

Woman on right is so scary that I had to avert my eyes from much else. That and dood's coif.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Shiiiit, the girl on the left with the purple shirt is wearing 12 lbs of makeup and has fake breasts.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    "I don't want kids or marriage because I heard it lowers the sex drive of women."

sayin.

while i wouldn't go as far as to call any of the people in the photos douchebags, i will say that the men and women give me the heebee-jeebies.
    it doesn't seem very delicious to make out with chicks wearing so much make-up.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Shiiiit, the girl on the left with the purple shirt is really pretty and has nice breasts. I think you might need a visit to the optometrist, O-Dubs. Those small print law review articles are hard on your eyesight.

That girl is busted, Stacks.

• All the girls in the photo are pretty busted lookin'.

Mark:

Don't even bother going for coffee this weekend, it's seriously a bad look. Consider her dead and do what ever you gotta do to move on. Whether it's going out for some wild party action or something else.

Mark needs to be chillaxing like this dood:

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    All the girls in the photo are pretty busted lookin'.

Mark:

Don't even bother going for coffee this weekend, it's seriously a bad look. Consider her dead and do what ever you gotta do to move on. Whether it's going out for some wild party action or something else.

Thanks man, I cancelled coffee. I'm sick otherwise I'd be partying like 1999.

Fuk them hatteurs what they wanna do...

"I will be toning it down and shifting my focus from you, but my eyes will continue to flicker in your direction."

Nah faux, you guys are right and I been deading this stuff quick (easy since I have a cold and have a good reason to stay away from her to begin with, heh).

I finally realized that this girl is super awesome but in reality just as clueless as the bimbos in those pictures. Sad to say, but whatever. And yah, I told her I'd be toning it down because I said it before and couldn't keep to it (long story). I say this schitt to her because I got nothing to lose and really nothing to gain. It was like that from the start and I played a fool thinking I could get more. She saw into it and seems to think she can string me along by being my friend or just playing innocent. WHATEVER!

Anyhow, now I am "toning it down" and she is treaing me like one of her super awesome stepladder platonic male friends,

to which I can finally say (thanks to all the insight from you folls):

FUK DAT (NOT LITERALLY).

Bow out gracefully, dude (no weak-sauce proclamations that reak of bitterness). Don't herb yourself like the other guys have said. Actions speak louder than words. Good luck!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Damn straight, I done bowed out. She can deal with it now. No bitterness, no worries folls. I got this one straight and DEADED.

• Mark needs to be chillaxing like this dood butch dyke and her girlfriends:

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Damn straight, I done bowed out. She can deal with it now. No bitterness, no worries folls. I got this one straight and DEADED.

and don't ever forget again: YOU ARE CHAMPAGNE!!!!!!!!!

• Damn straight, I done bowed out. She can deal with it now. No bitterness, no worries folls. I got this one straight and DEADED.

and don't ever forget again: YOU ARE CHAMPAGNE!!!!!!!!!