"YOU MADE ME (SUFFER)" (ladyfriend related)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
ugh. T.H., you made me suffer. Yes you did.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Do you know how it feels to not understand a single post of yours, ML?

Regards,

A frustated reader.

• Mark Latency....

YOU ROCK!!!!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    LOL, MARCO YOU FANNY

DEAL

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    3 or 4 words and a couple of pictures constitute an online profile

LOL

DEAL

• WHO'S ON THE LATE SHIFT BATCHES

I"M DRUNNK

• Dudes, be nice. I think he got his heart broken. That or he just bought a CD at Tower, I can't really tell.

• ILL LEGITIMATE

• AP, NEED HELP WITH FOND

DEAL
    LOL

• Hey Moark, were you dropped on your head as a child?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I mean, dude started this thread like 12 hours ago, 151 views and the first reply was mine. This is just because people CAN NOT UNDERSTAND MYLATENCY.

• Dudes, be nice. I think he got his heart broken.

HE AINT FORGETTIN THEM OTHER HOUSEWIVES NEITHER

DEALING

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    his communication skillz are broken. A piano falls on mylatency head. He's on the floor. You approach him and ask "Are you OK?". I'm sure he replies something like "DEAL" "FANNY" "YOU ROCK".

I mean, I care about ML, I want to help ML, but I can't understand him.

• ugh.

T.H., you made me suffer. Yes you did.

Later for Mylatency's suffering jag (even though C.C. is makin' me suffer right now, so I can relate! ), I wanna know where I can score this Andre Brown CD.[/b]

• I just want to know if every time Mark types "LOL" does he actually laugh out loud? Like a deep, hearty chortle? A loud guffaw?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I just want to know if every time Mark types "LOL" does he actually laugh out loud? Like a deep, hearty chortle? A loud guffaw?

I like to think he's hysterically rolling on the floor for 5 secs and then coming back to his computer.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Hey Moark, were you dropped on your head as a child?

You guys rock.

Thanks a lot, fanies.

I wish I had the time all day long to sit on this online forum and spew my guts, it would be great. Here's the long and short of it:

I'm more than man enough for this woman (+5 years my age) but she finally reiterated tonight that she "doesn't like me like that" and that I'm basically an incongruent dunce for being a butthead because I'm her "Best Friend" and I shouldn't be severing a strong friendship with her (her dad passed when she was 3 so I think she has issues on the men leaving her front).

This is obviously "a problem" to her since I'm totally digging on her for 3 months and she has become my best friend during that time. Thus, she is making me feel like a dunce for making it more than it should/is and that I'm in the wrong, right? Yes, yarrgh.

This was all brought to a head this past weekend when she finally broke up with her terd boyfriend who she sees "no future" with but she keeps sleeping with him. Can I get a "WTF" ??? Dudes, women are from Venus....or they just love rich, russian patent lawyers from Qualcomm who say things like "I don't want kids or marriage because I heard it lowers the sex drive of women." (I kid you not, this terd said this to her).

Basically, she is "just not that into me" and I'm feeling blue for telling her, TONIGHT, that I can't just be her friend and I can't just operate on her super awesome friend level that she seems to maintain with all her super awesome guy friends that are at her beck and call or some BS. I'm a guy, sorry ladyfriend. I wanna be yours and you don't even want me. LOL.

Sometimes, well actually most times, friendships between men and women simply won't work out because of the basic desire for men to get with women. Duh. She can't seem to understand or accept that. I can, so I told her "to deal with it" (I didn't say it like that).

Anyhow,

Did I make myself clear enough instead of just posting a JPEG of Andrew Brown's awesome bootleg CD which contains the Dante-discovered 7" "Suffer (you make me)" of which there are only 2 known copies. Yah, I thought the jpeg summed it all up. I suffered and was there for this lady and treated her like a queen, even as a friend. I see no point in continuing to be her awesome friend if it's a pointless quest that won't lead me to what I really want, which is a real relationship with her.

DEAL WITH IT, RIGHT?

Now back to my regularly schedule programming:

Holy fuk you guys are RAD FANY WHOA.

LOL x IN-FANY-TY

and yes I often laugh out loud at you folls

I'm sick and drank 2 doeses of nyquil, I feel like a million bucks like Glen Jones everybody's a winner

fuk you all I love you,
    M

ugh.

T.H., you made me suffer. Yes you did.

Later for Mylatency's suffering jag (even though C.C. is makin' me suffer right now, so I can relate! ), I wanna know where I can score this Andre Brown CD.[/b]

looks like it was off eBay, I will be buying it, too

Thanks guys, I feel a lot better for spilling my guts to all of you. That and the 2 nyquil doses are really really kickin'

yay,
    M

• All I have to say is you need to listen to this cause it will help you get over:

Roberta let em know!

All I have to say is you need to listen to this cause it will help you get over:

Roberta let em know!

Thanks L****, I will seek that LP out and appreciate it.

Cheesr,
    M

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hey Moark, were you dropped on your head as a child?

You guys rock.

Thanks a lot, fanies.

I wish I had the time all day long to sit on this online forum and spew my guts, it would be great. Here's the long and short of it:

I'm more than man enough for this woman (+5 years my age) but she finally reiterated tonight that she "doesn't like me like that" and that I'm basically an incongruent dunce for being a butthead because I'm her "Best Friend" and I shouldn't be severing a strong friendship with her (her dad passed when she was 3 so I think she has issues on the men leaving her front).

This is obviously "a problem" to her since I'm totally digging on her for 3 months and she has become my best friend during that time. Thus, she is making me feel like a dunce for making it more than it should/is and that I'm in the wrong, right? Yes, yarrgh.

This was all brought to a head this past weekend when she finally broke up with her terd boyfriend who she sees "no future" with but she keeps sleeping with him. Can I get a "WTF" ??? Dudes, women are from Venus....or they just love rich, russian patent lawyers from Qualcomm who say things like "I don't want kids or marriage because I heard it lowers the sex drive of women." (I kid you not, this terd said this to her).

Basically, she is "just not that into me" and I'm feeling blue for telling her, TONIGHT, that I can't just be her friend and I can't just operate on her super awesome friend level that she seems to maintain with all her super awesome guy friends that are at her beck and call or some BS. I'm a guy, sorry ladyfriend. I wanna be yours and you don't even want me. LOL.

Sometimes, well actually most times, friendships between men and women simply won't work out because of the basic desire for men to get with women. Duh. She can't seem to understand or accept that. I can, so I told her "to deal with it" (I didn't say it like that).

Anyhow,

Did I make myself clear enough instead of just posting a JPEG of Andrew Brown's awesome bootleg CD which contains the Dante-discovered 7" "Suffer (you make me)" of which there are only 2 known copies. Yah, I thought the jpeg summed it all up. I suffered and was there for this lady and treated her like a queen, even as a friend. I see no point in continuing to be her awesome friend if it's a pointless quest that won't lead me to what I really want, which is a real relationship with her.

DEAL WITH IT, RIGHT?

Now back to my regularly schedule programming:

Holy fuk you guys are RAD FANY WHOA.

LOL x IN-FANY-TY

and yes I often laugh out loud at you folls

I'm sick and drank 2 doeses of nyquil, I feel like a million bucks like Glen Jones everybody's a winner

fuk you all I love you,
    M

This chick sounds like mad drama. Count yourself lucky that you didn't stick around her too long and get burnt. No sad songs. Hit a treadmill cause exercise is good for the mind & then go right to a strip club with all the $$$ from your recent ebay auctions. I'm not kidding.

peace

h

• I was in a very similar relationship but the girl was raped on her 16th birthday. We eventually ended up together after I told her I didnt want to hang out anymore w/o being friends. I started to feel like she was with me out of pity and distanced myself from her, then broke up and I havent trusted a girl since, or had a 'real' relationship in 3 years. On the other hand I quit drinking 5+ days a week and have become better as a DJ, producer, recording, and Mixing tracks. Bitches take up too much time and its not worth getting involved in the end.

edit: it was the worst sex ever too.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Sometimes, well actually most times, friendships between men and women simply won't work out because of the basic desire for men to get with women.

This is the gist of it, it seems. I've known several very cute chicks that get all affectionate when they're drunk and start flirting with me for no reason. And I go along with it thinking, "okay!". The next day, it's like nothing ever happened. But ofcourse, I've got some girl friends who are not even like that. Just homies for real.

Anyway, keep your head up. As for me, I got 99 PROBLEMS...

Dudes,

She called and we "made up." We are true friends, fuk the bullshit it's almost 2007 and real recognize real. If I can't be the best human I can be and be that with her then we're nothing. She apologized and I did too. It's like we're married but we ain't even close to dating. WTF, right?

At least this is entertaining and rad. Friend for life, LOL.

Yah, sigh. I AM DEALING WITH IT.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Big mistake amigo. Stick to your gunz like Charlie Bronson.

Yeah I usually do but something is telling me to be cool with this girl but not too cool. She's a nice gal, I'm just gonna be better about "moving on" and not bugging her or anything. It's nice to keep a friend for once, lol.

Anyhow, I'mma find someone real, fuk this bullshit about liking T.H.

At least I can keep a friend, nawmean?

Whatever, she's cool for apologizing but I'm not forgetting this incident, that's for sure. If anything I'm glad I didn't and won't be getting into a relationship with her. She definitely has some issues.

Le sigh.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    cosign. that shit never works and will just make you more frustrated. Especially when she starts fucking other guys and tells you about their relationship. You will want to die. tell that chick to and give her the finga. and get back with your old girly, hangelia