LA Struters in the house?

13»

Comments

• k-town is still kind of in-the-cut.

locke!!! hey man, has your neighborhood gotten noticeably dicier in the past few months? its getting a lil insane near me.

• k-town is still kind of in-the-cut.

locke!!! hey man, has your neighborhood gotten noticeably dicier in the past few months? its getting a lil insane near me.

i'm near 3rd + vermont and it's chill as ever around here. berendo (next street over) used to have a lotta baby g's from 18th st. blastin' up the place, but rampart has jailed or deported most of them. not a heavy korean presence in these parts.

• hipster graf

????

what's that? examples please.

• isnt that just wheat pasting or something?

jb, i live near you. 6th & normandie. theyve migrated down here. i mean, i dont mind the street gangs that much but i do mind the dopefiends and guns.

• isnt that just wheat pasting or something?

jb, i live near you. 6th & normandie. theyve migrated down here. i mean, i dont mind the street gangs that much but i do mind the dopefiends and guns.

sorry to hear that. just make sure you're strapped whenever you leave the house and don't take any ish from those punks. (j/k)

• hmmm, for right now i'll just have to make do with my fork and spoon. lil mothereffers better not mess with SHIG!

• shanked by Shig!

• DON TET MA GANGTA[/b]

• hipster graf

????

what's that? examples please.

do yourself a favor and STAY disconnected. hipster graffiti is pretty easy to spot though. always a powercap on a regular crappy can of spraypaint, usually some kind of "message" tag, or something about paris hilton. the word tiger is used repeatedly.