just blaze making "Why you hate the game"

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Checking this out now thanks for posting it.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    The interviewer on the Red Bull interview is a MORON. Their "pimple cream"? Isn't Red Bull Music Academy about music? I don't give a rat's ass where Just Blaze's name came from, or why he says his own name on his tracks.

• The interviewer on the Red Bull interview is a MORON. Their "pimple cream"? Isn't Red Bull Music Academy about music? I don't give a rat's ass where Just Blaze's name came from, or why he says his own name on his tracks.
    that dude's a freak

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    the guy seems more hung up on the negative aspects of rap then most people on this board.

nice to see the PC being rocked by Just Blaze.

• I'm spittin on more than just a mic son!

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    I got a chance to spend a couple weeks with torsten (the interviewer, co-creator of the academy) as I was a participant at the academy this year and can attest that this guy knows his shit when it comes to hiphop as well as most other forms of music out there. He has his quirks and IMHO uses them to get a slightly different interview out of an artist then we are used to reading (or in this case watching). Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

He's not your average fella for sure but I wouldnt call him a moron based on my experiences with the dude. hes good people.