Mis-adventures in Paradise (Minnie rel)

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Hey T!

Wasn't Minnie the sweetest?

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I had heard that the lion got a little fresh with her, but until now had never seen the footage.

Thank you, T****.

And thank you, Youtube.

JRoot

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    T***a,

I miss you.

• T***a,

I miss you.

sayin' though. i need to holler at you dudes.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    just want to preface this by saying i'm the furthest thing from a name dropper. this experience was just too dope to not share.

had to bring this back from the dead even thought the video is no longer working. i was at a freinds wedding in carmel this past weekend and maya rudolph was sitting at my table during dinner (table 19 represent). she was super duper cool and was in attendance with her little daughter and her boyfriend. she was talking about how her mom never really had any pictures or video of herself and that maya is still trying to track down all of her mom's records and appearances. turns out that she constantly is showing her daughter all the footage of minnie on youtube and her daughter stays mesmerized. this was the coolest little girl i've ever met. for really reals.

anyway...i had to ask about the lion footage. she actually laughed about it and remember her mom telling her that it was declawed. the whole night was surreal.

cas factoid # 5,348. maya kissed me on the side of my lips at the end of night on some good-bye nice to meet you stuff. i haven't washed them shits since. this has been a true story so help me, hey zeus.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    just want to preface this by saying i'm the furthest thing from a name dropper. this experience was just too dope to not share.

had to bring this back from the dead even thought the video is no longer working. i was at a freinds wedding in carmel this past weekend and maya rudolph was sitting at my table during dinner (table 19 represent). she was super duper cool and was in attendance with her little daughter and her boyfriend. she was talking about how her mom never really had any pictures or video of herself and that maya is still trying to track down all of her mom's records and appearances. turns out that she constantly is showing her daughter all the footage of minnie on youtube and her daughter stays mesmerized. this was the coolest little girl i've ever met. for really reals.

anyway...i had to ask about the lion footage. she actually laughed about it and remember her mom telling her that it was declawed. the whole night was surreal.

cas factoid # 5,348. maya kissed me on the side of my lips at the end of night on some good-bye nice to meet you stuff. i haven't washed them shits since. this has been a true story so help me, hey zeus.

:eyeroll:

pffffff yeah right dude! you spect us to beleive this schitt?

lemme guess her "boyfriend" was some other famous dude (I dunno, movie director?) and there was probably some famous producers and/or record collectros at this alleged "wedding" as well? hmmmmmmmm?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    you didnt ask her about the rentals?
    haha!
    she's one of my favorite snl cast members right now, along with amy poehler (the ladies are the only good thing about the current season)

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

this is right before my battery ran out- doh. idiot!

sorry I don't see Cas in that pic.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    he's on snl too.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Dangermouse has the group pic- he rounded out the table of superstars.

Andy and Chester, stars of HOT ROD! Opening AUGUST 3rd! http://www.hotrodmovie.com/

hahaha jorma's on the movie poster!

maya is still trying to track down all of her mom's records

paging strutters with Ripperton raers trying to get some of that SNL money.