Chronic Candy (hiphop/maryjane related)

bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.chroniccandy.comblast them cans for the blown-out effect

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    that shit tastes like ass. They have it at the headshop by my crib and it tastes crazy funky. It tastes like way to green and bitter, like if you just shoved a bunch of stems from dirt weed in your mouth and topped it off with some sugar.

• For the same effect, why not just get some flavored phillies? Coconut, mango, peach.

Potheads know the deal.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    that shit tastes like ass. They have it at the headshop by my crib and it tastes crazy funky. It tastes like way to green and bitter, like if you just shoved a bunch of stems from dirt weed in your mouth and topped it off with some sugar.

Or like that time my friend wanted to make pot brownies but, due to lack of ingredients, ended up making stem & seed Rice Krispie treats.

those are aight, but if you are going for flavor those blunt raps are banging. They taste so good i could just eat one.
    but if you are rolling an L - dutchs, vanilla and golden honey, taste pretty banging. I dont like to use phillies.

• or why not just smoke some actual chronic. I like the whole "It's not just a candy, it's a lifestyle" slogan. No it isn't, it's just a candy. There's no lifestyle surrounding the consumption of pot-flavored lollipops. Or is there...?

just a reminder, these things dont get you high they are just candy that is supposed to taste like hemp
    *This product is 100% legal and does not contain THC or Marijuana. Some of our products do contain hemp essential oil, and therefore have the flavor and taste of some hemp related products that you may or may not be familiar with.
    So i mean if you dig eating seeds and stems instead of getting high, then is right up your alley.

• there's some company in SF - and I'm sure I've talked about it on here before - that makes candy bars with actual thc in them. They do knock offs of all the popular ones - reese's peanut butter cup, york peppermint patty, snickers, etc.. They had a booth at which they were "selling t shirts" at the haight street festival a few years back. I guess if you knew the folks, then you could get the hookup from the cooler under the table. i was with this dude ruggedryhump who hooked it up. I must say, said candybar was quite herbalicious. This chronic candy shit is for suckers though (no pun intended, honestly).

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I love weed

I hate its flavor

I'd rather eat brussel sprout candy over this shit.

GB:[/b]does that company have a website?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    GB:[/b]does that company have a website?

• there's some company in SF - and I'm sure I've talked about it on here before - that makes candy bars with actual thc in them. They do knock offs of all the popular ones - reese's peanut butter cup, york peppermint patty, snickers, etc.. They had a booth at which they were "selling t shirts" at the haight street festival a few years back.

Actually i think they were out of berkeley, Reefer's peanut butter cups was one of there catchy names for the candy bar (which was delicious by the way), can't remember any of the other names but they were hilarious as well. They are also the folks that brought Spliff peanut butter which was delicious as well. I think the whole operation got shut down not too long ago though. i could be wrong.

does that company have a website?

I seriously doubt it being that it was illegal on so many different levels.

good stuff though.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    a few years ago some shrooms came around that were cooked into chocolates. one of the couple timees i actually tripped.

• there's some company in SF - and I'm sure I've talked about it on here before - that makes candy bars with actual thc in them. They do knock offs of all the popular ones - reese's peanut butter cup, york peppermint patty, snickers, etc.. They had a booth at which they were "selling t shirts" at the haight street festival a few years back.

Actually i think they were out of berkeley, Reefer's peanut butter cups was one of there catchy names for the candy bar (which was delicious by the way), can't remember any of the other names but they were hilarious as well. They are also the folks that brought Spliff peanut butter which was delicious as well. I think the whole operation got shut down not too long ago though. i could be wrong.

does that company have a website?

I seriously doubt it being that it was illegal on so many different levels.

good stuff though.

Yes, exactly. The reefer's is the one I had, it was pretty good. And yeah that shit was totally illegal, they did their thing though. I hope they stayed out of the big house.

and:

a few years ago some shrooms came around that were cooked into chocolates. one of the couple times i actually tripped.

Yeah that's pretty much the best way to get 'em nowadays as long as you're getting them from reliable folks. I think i still have one of those in my freezer actually

• making weed food that doesnt taste like ass is easy...ya just got to do a double boiler set up...

depending what you are making..use pure butter, heavy cream, or canola oil...heat it up using a double boiler(fill a pot full of water and take a second pan and put it in the water pot making sure the water wont spill over in the other pot. In the second pot put your butter/cream in it. When the water pot starts boiling, heating up the second pan to a constant temperature(a degree or two below boiling) when your butter is melted or your cream is hot(no ayo!) add your weed(stems and leaf are perfectly alright, in fact use every part of the plant) the THC will disperse into the heated fat, and since it is remaining at a constant temperature, there is no threat of burning(where the god awful taste comes from). Then after about 20 minutes of cooking strain it (a flour shifter works great) and what comes through is ready to be added to whatever food you are making. If you are using butter, you can let it resolidify and just spread it on a bagel, toast, pancakes, whatever...