Mid (not so weak) Finds

2»

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    traded a single cigarette for these yesterday:

the winner in your cigarette / latin swap is undoubtedly chano martinez on sonotropic. some nice tunes on there....

never really put it together until recently that johnny chano martinez as pictured was the same chano martinez who put out the decca latin record in the 60's which is frankly perhaps the best of the decca series- some classy classy stuff.

peace.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

What's up with that record? The only thing I've heard on Libra is National Scene (which I like).

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    last couple o weeks... and even 45s were acquired in this barren state. Thanks to tacomonroe, icon and vinylneck for macon it all possible.

el tren is that poop!

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    solid play from start to finish, some nice tunes... if i can get a wat to do it ill record you some mp3's

If you get a chance I'd love to hear it, thanks!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

utah sucks.

utah has been awesome three times for me. okay twice for sure and then the time i drove through with paycheck. that time was cool but we didnt have much time to go through randys back room.

i found a mint highlighters - poppin popcorn for $4, lyn christopher mint for .50cents, etc. its been two+ years though so maybe times have changed.

...i didnt have the best denver experience...