anyone heard of ms pinky?

autezautez 404 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/msg/239272792.html
Final Scratch , Microwave Scratch Live , And Ms Pinky Virtual Vinyl DJ - $99 (menlo park)Reply to: [email]sale-239272792@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2006-11-24, 10:29AM PSTYou heard of Final Scratch , seen Microwave , but what about Ms Pinky? You can mix, scratch , and juggle audio with Ms Pinky , but did you know you can do those tricks with video to? Ms pinky's vinyl control system works better, and has more features than any other product on the market. You can use your existing audio card. All you need is the Vinyl , and Software , that works on Both PC , and Mac. Call or email Ray 650 380 1644

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Yeah, heard of it, but it costs the same amount to buy it new, so I don't know what homeboy is trying to pull. It's a pretty damn cool system, if I knew Max/MSP I'd try it out.

• Yeah, I think the main advantage of Ms Pinky is that it interfaces into the Max/MSP programming language. If you're into programming your own audiovisual software you can integrate Microwave-esque vinyl control into whatever you're doing.

I have a friend who uses it to scratch three-dimensional polygon cloud structures.

I think M-Audio licensed the DSP code from Ms. Pinky for their Torq DJ software.

• I have a friend who uses it to scratch three-dimensional polygon cloud structures.