TURKEY WEEKEND PLANS

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Anybody going anywhere over the weekend? I haven't decided what I'm gonna do yet.

Comments

• goin' to St. Louis to visit some relatives and using every ounce of my resolve not to step foot in the Record Exchange. I went crazy on records this month...I rescheduled the payments on my car, so I had a month without a payment, and I promptly blew every dime on 45s.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    hopefully looking for records in the morning then going to my mom's for some turkey...thanks for asking....

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    At this moment, I am meticulously arranging my plans from Thurs to Sun....as my accounting supervisor is on the phone with her friend, because the boss is out of the office.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm going to run a marathon on Thanksgiving.

• Im going to dinner with my mother and grandmother at Mimi's Cafe (gagg). Then spending the rest of the night ripping vinyl, dildo related, for my boy's wedding on Saturday. Is Hollywood Divorce inapropriate for a reception? Im as far as weddings go, this is my first but the bride and groom are 22 and they said they wanted me to play hip hop, spanish music, and reggeton all night.

• I'd avoid playing anything with the word "divorce" in it at any time during any wedding. Unless you genuinely don't like the people who are getting married...