Paul Humphrey Record ID question

Funky_MimizuFunky_Mimizu 631 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Today I atopped at a local thrift store after work, only to look, as I had no money.Anyhow, I saw a record that looked like a country rock record or something... Guy on the cover holding a guitar... I can't remember the guys name though! It was "something Raymond Kennedy"... Anyhow, it caught my eye cause I hadn't seen it before... Check the back cover, and theres a picture of the band, including Paul Humphrey.Anyone know what record I am talking about? I wanted to look up the album to see if its any good, cause this thrift store is pricey... SO as I was driving away, I was repeating the guys name, but ended up saying Paul Raymond Kennedy, cause I was thinking how Paul Humphrey played on it.Anyhow, anyone know it... is it any good? What's the dudes name?Peace... and thanks in advance.FNM

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Raymond Louis Kennedy, his self titled country/rock LP on Cream. Journeyman vocalist/songwriter/saxophonist. If you google him you'll probably get a bio. Also goes by Ray Kennedy.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Dude, take a pen and paper with you next time! I do that if I can't buy or wanna check on value before I buy.

• That's it, thanks alot, Holmes!

Kinitic, I usually do write it down, or take a picture. But I thought I'd be able to remember it, hence I was repeating the name while driving away...

Guess my memory isn't what it used to be. Thanks weed!

Peace...
    FNM

• this thrift store is pricey

now THAT'S a contradiction