Dude,

pappap 1 Post
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
what where you thinking? Posting the email i sent you, giving my email address away, slandering,trying to assasinate my character with all of this Pap day bullshit. All of this is on you. This is your website, you can determine the content of this site and decide what happens.

You went too far.You don??t know me dude. What if i was to send some people over your girl??s dads company,where you work or have worked to pay you a visit? (either way, i know where you live motherfucker so that??s that)

Do what you want, just leave me out of it. You know what to do.

Comments

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Cosign.
    Word up pap! For real. Some folks on this site are just too cool for school.
    Fuck em I say.

Peace,
    Al

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Pap down, dude. You made your bed...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I dont think you are going to find any Papologies on this board.

Al Garth, you dont even know what is going on so you pap down also.

ha ha ha. True true. But that still doesn't change my opinion.
    Just the fact that this whole pap thing is so rediculous and gay. I mean if this is a record and music board who the f**k wants to hear about some dude named pap all day? I logged on that day and every single topic was about pap. I understand that is part of the running joke however I had a legit question and I had to wait till f'n pap day was over. It should not matter that I have only been a member for a few months and that I do not post 25 time a day like some people.

Correct I don't know who the f**k pap is and the reason I never called and asked Mylatency or Mangoman is because I simply don't care. I like dude just cuz he seems to be the underdog. But what do I know? I also liked spit from style wars. I suck I guess. Big ups to paps!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    what where you thinking? Posting the email i sent you, giving my email address away, slandering,trying to assasinate my character with all of this Pap day bullshit. All of this is on you. This is your website, you can determine the content of this site and decide what happens.

You went too far.You don??t know me dude. What if i was to send some people over your girl??s dads company,where you work or have worked to pay you a visit? (either way, i know where you live motherfucker so that??s that)

paplash

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I had a legit question and I had to wait till f'n pap day was over.

L O C A T I O N[/b]

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

don't you realize that responses like this is just what makes pap day continue to exist and make it extra special?

it's like when i was a little kid, and my brother used to do shit to piss me off, and when i'd get super pissed he just did it more. so i was like pap, and my brother was like all of soulstrut, just to make the analogy crystal clear for you.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

Words from the 'other side', beyond the unbanned. Thats some spooky isht.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Just the fact that this whole pap thing is so rediculous and gay. I mean if this is a record and music board who the f**k wants to hear about some dude named pap all day? I logged on that day and every single topic was about pap. I understand that is part of the running joke however I had a legit question and I had to wait till f'n pap day was over. It should not matter that I have only been a member for a few months and that I do not post 25 time a day like some people.

Correct I don't know who the f**k pap is and the reason I never called and asked Mylatency or Mangoman is because I simply don't care. I like dude just cuz he seems to be the underdog. But what do I know? I also liked spit from style wars. I suck I guess. Big ups to paps!

haha, dude, this is a message board, not an internet record question answer service. you're acting like you paid a fee to be on here.

and spit was from beat street, sucka

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

don't you realize that responses like this is just what makes pap day continue to exist and make it extra special?

it's like when i was a little kid, and my brother used to do shit to piss me off, and when i'd get super pissed he just did it more. so i was like pap, and my brother was like all of soulstrut, just to make the analogy crystal clear for you.

Pap obviously has a bunch of unhealed scabs all over his body from the constant pickin' at born out of the sheer inability to ignore...

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

haha, dude, this is a message board, not an internet record question answer service. you're acting like you paid a fee to be on here.

Sounds like he's hemming and hawing for a refund though... Maybe remedial sessions re-screening 'Style Wars' and 'Beat Street' may be a better option w/ mandatory Arthur Baker 'Breakers Revenge' instrumental on repeat...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    so i was like pap, and my brother was like all of soulstrut, just to make the analogy crystal clear for you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

Seriously though, I mean damn, can't we just have this ONE day a year?? I mean jesus!!

And PAP, you were cool with PAP day last year, but now you are so hostile! Most people are lucky just to get their own appreciation post, and you have your own DAY!! The best way to play your cards is to just laugh and go with it man. You got un-banned just so you could show up and participate! Most people dont get their own holiday until they are dead. I mean, Washington, Martin Luther King Jr., Jesus,... all these dudes got a holiday after they died and that really sucks, but YOU... you are special because you are still alive. The only other person I can think of that has a holiday and is still alive is the mighty groundhog, and I dont see the groundhogs complaining.

Enjoy, young PAP. The world is yours...................

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    big fuggin deal... "legit" questions can only be asked 364 days a year..get over it...dont pap on our pap day.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    PAP -- WE LOVE YOU!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

You mad 'cause "we" coudn't talk about bullshit enoch light and george shearing records?

I never said I was mad about anything. I happen to like George Shearing and Enoch Light and why are those bullshit records? Is it because I'm not posting super raers. Everyone knows I don't own any super raers so please just let me be content with Loggins and Messina. And I think it was obvious that I meant Cap. Or did I mean to say Beat Street? Who cares? I still say pap rules. As I said in my previous post, I think of this as a record and music board, but yes I use it as a resource too. Don't we all though? I'm gonna go watch Body Rock followed by my instructional break dance videos now. I'll see you on the dance floor sucka!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    see...it was a matter of time, like everything.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I understand that is part of the running joke however I had a legit question and I had to wait till f'n pap day was over. It should not matter that I have only been a member for a few months and that I do not post 25 time a day like some people.

Oh sh!t!

You mad?

This thread is far funnier than anything anybody posted on Friday.

• I understand that is part of the running joke however I had a legit question and I had to wait till f'n pap day was over. It should not matter that I have only been a member for a few months and that I do not post 25 time a day like some people.

Oh sh!t!

You mad?

Everybody cool out. I ABSOLUTELY will not papticipate in Garth day or anything that resembles it.

SONIC

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I understand that is part of the running joke however I had a legit question and I had to wait till f'n pap day was over. It should not matter that I have only been a member for a few months and that I do not post 25 time a day like some people.

Oh sh!t!

You mad?

Everybody cool out. I ABSOLUTELY will not papticipate in Garth day or anything that resembles it.

SONIC

Garth day! LOL!!

I love it. I have pap day prominently marked on my calendar for next year. I didn't realize at first that this was a nationally recognized day. Sorry to be a stick in the mud earlier. As for Garth day... every day is Garth day.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I love it. I have pap day prominently marked on my calendar for next year. I didn't realize at first that this was a nationally recognized day. Sorry to be a stick in the mud earlier. As for Garth day... every day is Garth day.

TRUTH!

Oh sh!t!

You mad?

I was feeling my "papped in the closet" and "Papoose" threads, jerk.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Pap, my man... didn't I tell you to just chill and brush yo' shoulders off? Let it go, hommie! I'm getting ready to debut my first World Of Beats release on here tomorrow (a Soulstrut exclusive)- if you set off yet another flood of Pap posts my joint will get lost in the sauce. DON'T GET THEM ALL PAPPED UP AGAIN, PLAESE!!![/b]

(And don't get mad at me for saying "papped up" either, dude... like I told you, it's only jokes and you are now an internet star, so revel in it.)

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Oh sh!t!

You mad?

I was feeling my "papped in the closet" and "Papoose" threads, jerk.

My "Me And Pap, The Black Vagina Finda" remark was more betterer.

my joint will get lost in the sauce. [/b]

inhale

*PASUE*

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Pap

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

"So duck, caveboy, here I come--mmmm!"
    X-Clan--"Verbal PAP"

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Resurrecting the pap

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    talk about a moment...