Dude,

2»

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    What if i was to send some people over your girl??s dads company,where you work or have worked to pay you a visit? (either way, i know where you live motherfucker so that??s that)

Pap, you are fucking famous homey, Recognise this for what it is and bask in the glory

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I logged on that day and every single topic was about pap. I understand that is part of the running joke however I had a legit question and I had to wait till f'n pap day was over. It should not matter that I have only been a member for a few months and that I do not post 25 time a day like some people.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I understand that is part of the running joke however I had a legit question and I had to wait till f'n pap day was over.

You could have asked that question by simply inserting some "PAP's."

For example:
    "Yo, I just papped this piece that supposedly goes for major pappage. Should I pap it on eBay?"

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    can someone explain the back story to "pap" I dont papping get it.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    yes please

• I also liked spit from style wars. I suck I guess.

Cap was in Style Wars,Spit was actually in Beat Street(although the character seemed to be inspired by Cap)

you probably already knew this and just fucked up when you typed it. Also, I agree with you..this Pap shit is lame but people on here love it, so whatever's clever.

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    I know nothing about Pap or the whole reason there is a pap day, but I thought that shit was hilarious last year. Who or what Pap is I don't really know, but who cares?

I am PRO-PAP.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Pap's alright by me. Seems like a nice guy.