in 2006 getting the digits faux-pas

aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
what do you do when you meet two sisters....both beautiful.and you can't make up your mind which one to ask for the number. slightly drunk,i just offered mine to the younger of the two. strategic or a goner?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    strategic!

I think if the younger is not being cool you can get down with the older sensibilities. That or just pass me the older's digits, thanks a bunch dood!

Knowing you, you will:

Just don't wife either of them if that's not your intention.

• younger

• That's an easy one: the younger sister.

I on the other hand was faced with a real dilemna recently when I met twins. The decision as to who to shoot game at was ultimately (after several weeks of knowing them) made for me, because one showed love and the other didn't.

I ended up getting love from the one but I wasn't sure which one she was (i.e. what her name was, since I met them both at the same time and couldn't tell them apart at that point).

And to make matters worse: They were really close and shared one cell phone. For a while I would be calling and not knowing which one I was talking to and being too embarassed to ask.

• That's an easy one: the younger sister.

I on the other hand was faced with a real dilemna recently when I met twins. The decision as to who to shoot game at was ultimately (after several weeks of knowing them) made for me, because one showed love and the other didn't.

I ended up getting love from the one but I wasn't sure which one she was (i.e. what her name was, since I met them both at the same time and couldn't tell them apart at that point).

And to make matters worse: They were really close and shared one cell phone. For a while I would be calling and not knowing which one I was talking to and being too embarassed to ask.

lol... i think they would understand if you asked which one it was

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    should have asked for their myspace page instead

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    i don't know what y'awl are talking about

younger = flakier

• i don't know what y'awl are talking about

younger = flakier

BUT!!

younger = feels inferior to older sis and will do more to prove to you she's better???

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Don't forget to sit back and enjoy the fact that you're debating such a great concept. Not a bad "problem" when you think about it.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i was actually lamenting the fact that my confusion on who to obtain digits from resulted in the predicament of giving digits rather than receiving which ultimately may have been my demise in this particular instance.