Why is the new Ice-T not being discussed?

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I mean, it's called "Gangsta Rap". He's naked on the cover. What more could you want? Whatever happened to Darlene? I bet she still looks bad as fuck. Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

Whatever happened to Darlene? I bet she still looks bad as fuck. Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good.

I met Darlene when I was around 15. Ice T, her & Evil E were doing a signing for Power at my uncles record shop. I was in the back and when she signed the album cover, it was one of the few moments were I was seriously a mumble mouth. I'd take 1 Darlene over 100 Coco's any day of the week.

• the album was banned at a lot of bigger chain retailers because of the cover.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'd take 1 Darlene over 100 Coco's any day of the week.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    I read somewhere that she's now in her late 30's. Might even be 40 now. I'm not sure how old this pic is (3 or so?)

Yeah, she's still got it!~

• Mid-life crisis-strut.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Yeah, she's still got it!~

*Saving pic as new desktop wallpaper *

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Question? Why is the new Ice-T not being discussed?
    Answer: He's naked on the cover[/b]

I met Darlene at Irving Plaza in Manhattan at the 1990 New Music Seminar Rap showcase during sound check. She was sitting at a table by herself while Ice-T was on stage. I sat right down and started talking to her. She was mad cool and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Ice-T was a funny dude. He started yelling at me through the PA "Yo, homeboy. You tryin' to mack to my girl?" Shit was comedy. Ice-T was cool, nice guy. Ice-T then lost his mind at some point over the last few years and got a new wife. Why any sane man would leave Darlene is beyond me. Ice-T got issues! LOL. I guess I am curious to hear this new album of his but I think we all know that the production will be pretty terrible.

• Question? Why is the new Ice-T not being discussed?
    Answer: He's naked on the cover[/b]

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

He's naked on the cover.

Yea, this is the guy we should have teaching kids to rap on TV!