That shit sucks.

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    trees?

or sweet tarts?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I just did - I had to RUN back into the house and kill
    the lights, I handed out my last piece and there was
    a whole crew of kids about to come through the gate!

I must have looked ridiculous, running away like that

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    have you ever run out of toilet paper after shitting?

• Time to start handing out records.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    we've had about 45 trick or treaters. NOT ONE COSTUME!

• I'm at my girl's and it's 6PM and ZERO kids.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    have you ever run out of toilet paper after shitting?

if you have room mates and your the "responsible one" be sure and set up a hiding spot for a secret roll of paper.

If youre lucky your room mates will not find it and feel the need to buy their own shit

• That shit sucks.

These fat kids ran me for 8 bags of candy in 45 minutes.

this asshole kid wearing the requisite xxxxxl white t and busting a sag below his knees (really) tells me he's dressed as tupac and laughs to his friends then asks me with a smart-ass tone "if i know who that is?" i ask him how old he is: 13. then asked him to name one tupac record for his candy. he says "purple haze." not kidding. sigh.

• we ran out around 7:00...boo. i had one dude that was about 6'2" with the cheap "sheet with 2 eyeholes" ghost costume, but when he rang the bell he crouched down so he looked like a little kid with these long arms, it freaked me out when i opened the door.

• this asshole kid wearing the requisite xxxxxl white t and busting a sag below his knees (really) tells me he's dressed as tupac and laughs to his friends then asks me with a smart-ass tone "if i know who that is?" i ask him how old he is: 13. then asked him to name one tupac record for his candy. he says "purple haze." not kidding. sigh.

I hope you didn't give him any candy.

• we ran out of twix before i got home from work. damn.

in one apt. we were out of toilet paper for about a month; no one would break down and buy any. so after stealing from bars, we went to work on the yelllow pages. then, when we started in on paper towels; i had just come back from 6 months in mexico, where you just threw out TP, and we couldn't flush paper towels, so I just threw them out...which was fine, until the freeloader on our couch got drunk, and after throwing up all night, passed out with his head in the toilet.

ahh, college.

this asshole kid wearing the requisite xxxxxl white t and busting a sag below his knees (really) tells me he's dressed as tupac and laughs to his friends then asks me with a smart-ass tone "if i know who that is?" i ask him how old he is: 13. then asked him to name one tupac record for his candy. he says "purple haze." not kidding. sigh.

I hope you didn't give him any candy.

I held up the Reese's cup and said: "Did you think I come to talk am I a fool or what?" Then I realized this 13 year old boy is a girl.

• have you ever run out of toilet paper after shitting?

if you have room mates and your the "responsible one" be sure and set up a hiding spot for a secret roll of paper.

If youre lucky your room mates will not find it and feel the need to buy their own shit

My housemate does this with the toilet paper I buy, Shit is fucking annoying. (no pun)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Time to start handing out records.

Back 15+ years ago I had a CD connection and got unlimited promo CD's from Warner Bros. One Halloween I decided to give out CD's....gave them a choice of Prince or Van Halen promos......after an hour or so I had adults coming up to the door.... "Are you the guys giving out CD's?? My kid is home sick and asked me to come get one for them"

This happened 3 times

everyone buys a twelve pack (what, like $3) and has to keep track their turn. we're talking about adults here. if it's your turn and there's no tp, i'm helping myself to your t-shirts.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    everyone buys a twelve pack (what, like $3) and has to keep track their turn. we're talking about adults here. if it's your turn and there's no tp, i'm helping myself to your t-shirts.

fine and dandy if everyone buys[/b] with my room mates its more like "Adam makes more than me, so I don't see why I got to buy tp"

My t-shirts aren't feeling any poor mans dirty asscheeks EVAR!

• everyone buys a twelve pack (what, like $3) and has to keep track their turn. we're talking about adults here. if it's your turn and there's no tp, i'm helping myself to your t-shirts.

fine and dandy if everyone buys[/b] with my room mates its more like "Adam makes more than me, so I don't see why I got to buy tp"

My t-shirts aren't feeling any poor mans dirty asscheeks EVAR!

system breaks down real fast with a bunch of unemployed, no account stoners. i'm not saying it makes sense....

• I got a nice big stack of "Firestone" Christmas albums for the little "Trick Or Thug" Kids

• we just had our first crew of kids come thru and none of them had costumes on!!! My girl doesn't live in the a spot that would ever be considered the hood, but all the sistas had dollar general bags. shit was but I felt bad so I gave them 2 pieces each.

• everyone buys a twelve pack (what, like $3) and has to keep track their turn. we're talking about adults here. if it's your turn and there's no tp, i'm helping myself to your t-shirts.

I lived in this one house and the girls had one bathroom and the boys another. So I guess one day I used up the last of the TP and didn't buy any. Dude writes me a note, hides it in the bathroom and moves my toothpaste to where the note is. So the next morning I'm looking for my toothpaste and find it with the note in the bottom drawer.

I was fucking pissed that dude wouldn't just come up to me and tell me to buy some TP. I let it go though. Not worth the hassle.

• I got a rock.

• I got a rock.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i went out to get candy tonight and on the way to the store some kids egged my car.

so i didn't.

• That shit sucks.

These fat kids ran me for 8 bags of candy in 45 minutes.

• this asshole kid wearing the requisite xxxxxl white t and busting a sag below his knees (really) tells me he's dressed as tupac and laughs to his friends then asks me with a smart-ass tone "if i know who that is?" i ask him how old he is: 13. then asked him to name one tupac record for his candy. he says "purple haze." not kidding. sigh.

lol, we had two small groups of little kids in costumes early in the night. They were cute. By 7 it was all teenagers with no costumes and bad attitudes so I turned the light off. One girl came up and was holding some Wendy???s fries looked about 20 and was like, "trick or treat." Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Now I know why we were like the only house on our street with the light on. It was worth it for the little kids that came at the beginning though.

PS I gave her some candy because I didn't want to clean egg off of my car.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    when can I start eating my kids candy????