Tyra Banks has lost her cotdamn mind!

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Courtesy of Young Phonics via Aser...Has this been posted yet?

Can we talk about this? I still can't believe its even real.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Uh, she's spoofing Oprah. It's not meant to be serious.

But damn, Tyra's looking terrible!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    dammit Oli*** gotta come along and ruin all the fun...

V****e says hi.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    seriously, watching that made me get really dizzy

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    A**rey you were one of the first people I thought of when I saw this. I was so amped to share it with people. But now that I know its a spoof, I'm all dissapointed... does anyone have a link to the Oprah shit that its a spoof of?

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

that's just what she REALLY looks like underneath all that makeup.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    A**rey you were one of the first people I thought of when I saw this. I was so amped to share it with people. But now that I know its a spoof, I'm all dissapointed... does anyone have a link to the Oprah shit that its a spoof of?

oprah gives away crap on her show regularly. i think once (maybe more) she gave everyone in her audience a car and the crowd was wilding out, some women looked like they were having convulsions while screaming. it was nuts.

tyra banks is definitely out of her mind even if she is parodying oprah though. i think people who have watched episodes of ANTP would agree

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ANTP

???

I just finished workign on an hour long interview show with Tyra, she actually ain't that freaky in real life.

kinda got a swelled head though

• ANTP

???

America's next top primadonna?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

It's a crime how bad she really looks.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

It's a crime how bad she really looks.

Most of these actress / model / celebrity chicks look half busted in real life compared to the image we all have of them
    Still...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    uh, am i the only one who thinks tyra looks good in that video?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    uh, am i the only one who thinks tyra looks good in that video?

no, but i think you're asking the dudes more than me - lol...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    ANTP

???

I just finished workign on an hour long interview show with Tyra, she actually ain't that freaky in real life.

Yahmean? Tyra stopped by the executive cabin the other night and she is not like that at all, I can assure you.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ANTP

???

Yahmean? Tyra stopped by the executive cabin the other night and she is not like that at all, I can assure you.

I'm not saying we frolic together or nothing but I had to spend a few days following her arond with a DV cam and she really ain't anything special, just a former model with a full calender a team and noting more.

No freakout meltdowns, no diva-type behavior.

But f'rills though what does ANTP stand for?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Hahaha! That's funny as fuck. Isn't this kind of thing a regular feature on quite a few daytime talk shows in the US, whereby everyone in the audience gets some useless piece of tat that's being shilled by some PR company or other on the condition that they get really excited about it?

As for Tyra, I'm sure she did something like this in an earlier show, where she appeared without make-up, and even took her bra off on camera to prove she didn't have implants or something. Anyway, to me she just looks like a cute girl with no make-up on. She does seem a little crazy, though - her gurning and mugging bouts on ANTM are a consistent highlight of the show.

• Tyra got some serious 5-head...

but