Jessica Alba (NSFW)

2»

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    FAKE ALBA!

Alba always looks like she's in need for a sammich. That girl looks like I would need a sammich.

FAKE ALBA GIFS FINDS = A NEW LOW

"a new low"? are you fucking kidding me? have you seen that ass? if that is your definition of low: bro, we need to hang out so you can introduce me to some of your 'highs'...

really though, i did initally wonder if that was Ms. Alba, but after much studying (back off man, im a scientist), its hard to tell, but plaese, if you find out its not her...

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    It could be worse - a while ago, a chess club lecturing to some children in a posh school in Sweden managed to have a blowjob popup appear while they were showing of some chess stuff. It was in the news, a lot of pissed of powerful parents wanted to kick some geek butt after that. BTW, I've seen the sugafree graemlin before but I don't know the story behind it. Please to explain, it cracks me up every time.

• I was lurking when that story originally came up.
    There was a whole series of pictures like that.

• BTW, I've seen the sugafree graemlin before but I don't know the story behind it. Please to explain, it cracks me up every time.

it's a line from that song Oh No with Kokane (i think that's the song).

• but after much studying (back off man, im a assologist[/b]), its hard to tell