Most Disturbing MySpace picture I've ever seen

2»

Comments

• i just got a similar piece done, but with the guy from the spin doctors

word, mine was of john ritter, r.i.p.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Not to knock Jazzercism's explorations of the bizarre and truly discomfiting, but what lead you to clicking on that guy's "pics" in the first place? After seeing his faded out, Counting Crows love feast I wanted to vomit and get the hell out of there.

jazzercism was actually "on tour" with counting crows for most of the early to mid 90s... he and several of his "brothers" and "sisters" sold grilled cheeses out of his van in the parking lot at shows... so i'm guessing that is one of his friends that he met on the road and he was trying to show it off, but said it was disturbing so nobody made fun of him

hi j*nath*n!

thanks for the info on the barley malt powde
    I began travelling with Blues Traveler in the early to mid-90's. I got by selling John Popper weed and twinkies. I met a lot of good people during my tenure and some of them didn't really go crazy until they stopped doing drugs. Now we're all in the Myspace group "Music You're Surprised I'm Still Really Into".

Thanks for putting a smile on my face and a jonesing for Twinkies in my heart. Keep strong.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I hope that was Photoshop.

• Thanks for putting a smile on my face and a jonesing for Twinkies in my heart. Keep strong.