Most Disturbing MySpace picture I've ever seen

Comments

• i just got a similar piece done, but with the guy from the spin doctors

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    too hilarious

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    July 12, 2006 1:23 PM
    shown adam your back yet? i met him last nite at the cleveland concert. it was incredible. the first song they did was a mix of like...rain king, raining in baltimore, hard candy, and like two others...it was like a half hour long it was amazing. anyway ill post mroe pictures from the concert soon.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i just got a similar piece done, but with the guy from the spin doctors

I just spit out Dr. Pepper all over my computer screen

• the comments people are leaving are almost as alarming as the tattoo itself.

seriously. looking at that and reading the comments...it's like planet of the apes or something

• the comments people are leaving are almost as alarming as the tattoo itself.

almost...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    add to friends

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I just spit out green tea[/b] all over my computer screen

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the comments people are leaving

wow, dude you really ENVY adam don't ya??

you know who i don't envy? the people who wake up with that back staring at them. yikes.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    So is the Counting Crows dude the leader of some straight edge movement?

BEST THING POSTED ON THE STRUT IN 06.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I hope that was henna.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    So is the Counting Crows dude the leader of some straight edge movement?
    no i was always under the impression he was a womanizing drunk. or was that scott stapp, who is on my back.

ps.
    i truely enjoy the first 2 counting crows albums.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    i just got a similar piece done, but with the guy from the spin doctors

POST OF THE WEEK!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    i truely enjoy the first 2 counting crows albums.

POST OF THE WEEK!

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    I hope that was Photoshop[/b].

there is a pic of him with john popper too.

and if you actually look at his profile, it is littered with images of adam duritz

what i don't understand is that this kid is 20 but his music tastes are from 1994?

• there is a pic of him with john popper too.

and if you actually look at his profile, it is littered with images of adam duritz

what i don't understand is that this kid is 20 but his music tastes are from the magical land of SHITSVILLE...[/b]

• Is it possible that someone who is straight edge can make a worse decision than anything I've ever seen someone on drugs do?

J*ck - I still can't get over the image of you with a full Spin Doctors back tat. I was wondering why you put that "22 Two's"/"Two Princes" mash-up on that New Year's Mix you gave me.

• J*ck - I still can't get over the image of you with a full Spin Doctors back tat

i felt like it was the perfect way to tie together my EMF and Jesus Jones sleeves

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    the magical land of SHITSVILLE...[/b]

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I think the tatoo artist got over on homeboy.
    He asked for the Counting Crows dude and
    got the guy from N'Sync instead.
    Check it!

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Not to knock Jazzercism's explorations of the bizarre and truly discomfiting, but what lead you to clicking on that guy's "pics" in the first place? After seeing his faded out, Counting Crows love feast I wanted to vomit and get the hell out of there.

• Not to knock Jazzercism's explorations of the bizarre and truly discomfiting, but what lead you to clicking on that guy's "pics" in the first place? After seeing his faded out, Counting Crows love feast I wanted to vomit and get the hell out of there.

jazzercism was actually "on tour" with counting crows for most of the early to mid 90s... he and several of his "brothers" and "sisters" sold grilled cheeses out of his van in the parking lot at shows... so i'm guessing that is one of his friends that he met on the road and he was trying to show it off, but said it was disturbing so nobody made fun of him

hi j*nath*n!

• Many years ago I worked as resident DJ on Sunset Strip (A club owned by Johnny D**P);
    I would be rockin some real funky shit and then that Counting C**ws fool would sometimes show up (He was tight with another "recovering" employee at the club).
    He was "sober", so he was always chasing tail, cause what else do you do if your "famous"?
    Sometimes he would request great stuff like "Boston", "Tom Petty", or "Dylan" right in the middle of EPMD, Meters, JB or whatever.
    I cant stand that foo.....
    BTW this is Mike Vague writing...first on the boards (finally got to it cause I'm sick right now; lost my voice this week; surely what some of you have been wanting a long time hahaha)
    Shouts to my family on here!

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    reminds me of all the hardcore kids i used to know with stra8 edge tatts that are either junkies or sitting in the pub drowning beers.

• Not to knock Jazzercism's explorations of the bizarre and truly discomfiting, but what lead you to clicking on that guy's "pics" in the first place? After seeing his faded out, Counting Crows love feast I wanted to vomit and get the hell out of there.

jazzercism was actually "on tour" with counting crows for most of the early to mid 90s... he and several of his "brothers" and "sisters" sold grilled cheeses out of his van in the parking lot at shows... so i'm guessing that is one of his friends that he met on the road and he was trying to show it off, but said it was disturbing so nobody made fun of him

hi j*nath*n!

I began travelling with Blues Traveler in the early to mid-90's. I got by selling John Popper weed and twinkies. I met a lot of good people during my tenure and some of them didn't really go crazy until they stopped doing drugs. Now we're all in the Myspace group "Music You're Surprised I'm Still Really Into".

• reminds me of all the hardcore kids i used to know with stra8 edge tatts that are either junkies or sitting in the pub drowning beers.

the ones with bad cover jobs over there XXX bands and drug free tats.......hhmm that reminds me....

I was riding with this guy after smoking this huge blunt,
    must have been 5 years ago. He was one of
    "the hardcore kids i used to know with stra8 edge tatts"
    turned alcaholic drugie. So we get pulled over, we are on are way to pick up herb,
    we smell like herb, his pussy ass is all red eyed,
    driving a beater w/cardbord for a licence plate reading
    "lost plate". Cop says "get out of the car," gives him the whole talk,
    "have you been drinking, your eyes are red" ya know. He comes back after like 10 min, sits down.
    I say" what happened"?
    "I showed him my tat on my back"he says. ("DRUG FREE", Huge on his lower back)

FUNNY