Long Way Around (TV Related)

BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Yo I caught a marathon of the series 'Long Way Round' this weekend. Had never heard of it before, but basically it's Ewen McGregor and his friend riding motorcycles from London, all the way through the continent to eastern Russia, flying to Anchorage, Alaska, and then finishing up in New York. Around the world the long way.Anyways... I don't get into tv much but this shit had me hooked until like 5am last night. I just couldn't stop watching. The best part was when they crossed Mongolia and eastern Russia. CRAZY scenery and obstacles. Crossing huge rivers on 'The Road of Bones' was just Makes me want to buy a bike and ride somewhere... anywhere out of this damn city.Just thought I'd let you fellow strutters know about it. I think it aired on Outdoor Life Network. Here's a link to their site... http://www.longwayround.comDefinitely worth checking out if you can catch it!

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Yeah, I heartily recommend this doco to anybody who hasn't seen it. Regardless of if you are into bikes or not, it is a great view. We had Charlie Boorman's bike from the film on display at our shop for a bit & he also came & did a signing session. Got my DVD signed