Footwear Wish List...?

2»

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I'm not a kick snob coinoseurr in the least, but I just got these in the mail and I dig em more than all my NBs:

• Options
    yea, de la's are ugly, but if you think new balance has ever put out a cool shoe, than your taste is .

the only people who ever wore new balance by choice were the dudes who wore those all grey running shoes for comfort.

I wear New Balance by choice. I find them to be one of the more comfortable shoes in the arsenal, and the color choices and materials are outstanding. Maybe 8 years ago I used to use Armor All and Tire Wet on the sides of my 801's.

New Balance are heat in my eyes, always will be. I just got outbid on something by them, it let me down quite a bit. White and Royal, I forget the model number though.

I wear me some Nike too. And Gravis. Got some Adidas in there. Couple pair of Feit. There's a Lotto. A Pro-Ked. Got a Mephisto too, I like that one.

Where's BATMON??

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Those Gold/Green NB are heat. I was gonna start a New Balance thread. i never owned a pair and wanted to hear some stories about 'em. Comfort and durability?

Wish list for the fall season......

Some 70's retro adidas fo' that ass. Re-ish ish.

I'm gonna cop a pair of Converse Wade 1 in Black w/Red and put then on ice.

Not raer or too pricey either, just something comfy to wear while hiking around.Air Max Assail III (trail running shoe)

I just went to my old ice trunk and found my old Nike Air Humara in all Charcoal Grey. Shit are in VG++ condition.
    Not this coloway though.

or

I haven't copped some "performance" jokers in a minute.

but if you think new balance has ever put out a cool shoe, than your taste is .

the only people who ever wore new balance by choice were the dudes who wore those all grey running shoes for comfort.

New Balance got some classics that stand next to all the other brands. Dont Sleep.
    U can hatt them but dont think for a minute that cats outside of runners never sport NBs.

Oh yeah uv been yappin w/out postin some kicks............

• but if you think new balance has ever put out a cool shoe, than your taste is .

New Balance got some classics that stand next to all the other brands. Dont Sleep.
    U can hatt them but dont think for a minute that cats outside of runners never sport NBs.

Oh yeah uv been yappin w/out postin some kicks............

I don't necessarily like all of their regular shoes, but NB makes nice all leather premiums (i don't know what the ycall them) in dope colors, plus they are some of the most comfortable shoes out there. there were always heads rockin these when I was growing up.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

or

Whoa daddy... you serious?

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    yea, de la's are ugly, but if you think new balance has ever put out a cool shoe, than your taste is .

wow.

before dunks got retroed in 98-99, i was all i rocked were new balance 574's. along side of the adidas shelltoes, dunks, and jordans 1 thru 5, they are the hottest retro shoes on the streets right now.

only reason why they're not on my wishlist is because they're still in high production and easy to get, in contrast to some of the doper dunk colorways.

but yeah, new balance has heat.