thes one on the price is right? nrr

2»

Comments

• how long ago was this? my homie woodstock hipped me to it and i figured you guys would get a kick out of it

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!

After watching that clip I started thinking about when we were in that pirate bar, and then I started wondering "hey, I wonder if he really has one of those pirate telescope things in his car, or was he making that up?" I was pretty drunk, so I can't remember if you were joking or you really have one.

Anyways....

When are you getting back? I pulled out all of our halloween decorations from the basement and will probably start decorating the house tomorrow. The halloween party is a soulstrut tradition.......

anyways, that story was fucking crazyyyyyyyyyyy....

call me when you get back, sweetcheeks!!!!

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    a butterfly collared denim shirt and hand sewed a sunset, complete with a flying pelican and my dad's name "Cesar" in cursive on the back

such an unstoppable shirt

I am crying.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I originally read this thread as "this one on The Price Is Right?" and thought it was about Lanisha or Claudia. But this is a lot better.

(Well, unless Lanisha or Claudia were within with vicinity, then my story would be changed for the moment).

I want to play that game too. That's just a classic moment right there. Much respect.

• Best thread in a damn long time.

Only on the fuckin' strut...

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    BEST THREAD EVAR

this is %100 true.... the backstory is absolutely beautiful. Way to represent your pops Thes.....Congrats !!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Wow... awesome video and awesome story. You crack me up dude

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I pulled out all of our halloween decorations from the basement and will probably start decorating the house tomorrow. The halloween party is a soulstrut tradition.......

My Halloween party is also legendary

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dustyrecords/sets/85609/

• What a great story Thes - glad you brought it all back home for pops.

The collection of classic literature in paperback is probably the most bizarre PIR prize ever and Bob laying down that $500 like a Goodfella was pretty much the definition of Original Gangster.

• Now, someone needs to come up with a graemlin of Thes saying "The Price is Right". It could be used when dudes come up on some record heat in the weekend finds thread.

Haha

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    a butterfly collared denim shirt and hand sewed a sunset, complete with a flying pelican and my dad's name "Cesar" in cursive on the back

such an unstoppable shirt

unfadeable fabric