the RAKIM DISS ___Listen!

planlessplanless 819 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
LISTEN:http://www.odeo.com/audio/2012150/view!Freddie: "When I finish with him, every bit of legendary status he had is gonna go out the window."

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I heard he'll drop the single the week Rakim is honored by VH1. I'd love to see these cats go at it.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

• Who is Freddie Foxxx?

• I listened to the first line and then closed it. Did I miss anything?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Nuff respect to Freddie, but these two lines are not what's up.

"it's too bad you aint hungry enough to eat me, Pop"

"tell em there's a battle on the battlefield"

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    this no joke ,he is over 40 and hasn't had a hit yet as bumpy knuckles or otherwise

freddy will kick your ass if you don't buy his record

what people do for money

Anyone think Rakim is untouchable?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    to freddie foxxx, yes. unless bumpy knuckles drops some secret l.i. know-the-ledge like rakim didn't write his hits or something.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    "tell em there's a battle on the battlefield"

To Bumpys defense, this might be a reference to the Slayer live DVD "War at the warfield". If I was Rakim, I'd be sleepless about the line "I remember pork hot dogs with extra relish".

• to freddie foxxx, yes. unless bumpy knuckles drops some secret l.i. know-the-ledge like rakim didn't write his hits or something.

Seriously, what is this?? freddie fox has had some good tracks, but come on, is he really saying PAID IN FULL is nothing compared to guest spots on gangstarr's militia, or a few mid-90s 12"s he did? This is sad, and about 2 decades too late.

to freddie foxxx, yes. unless bumpy knuckles drops some secret l.i. know-the-ledge like rakim didn't write his hits or something.

Seriously, what is this?? freddie fox has had some good tracks, but come on, is he really saying PAID IN FULL is nothing compared to guest spots on gangstarr's militia, or a few mid-90s 12"s he did? This is sad, and about 2 decades too late.

So your sayin only an MC of Rakim's popularity/cultstatus can call him out.
    He's been called out before.

Sounds like nobody can step to him.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    This is sad, and about 2 decades too late.

- spidey

• Yo I aint gonna front.. I did like some of freddys shit but to diss the god Rakim and call him out on some corny ass 1970s style battle rhyme shit..That diss is wack and soft as babys milk and im lactose / wactose intolerant..Bottom line garbage......stick to boxing Freddy ..or maybe thats got you as dumb as you are...

• It's better than if T.I. called him out.