Any Gamers (PS3/XBOX 360)?

jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
The holidays are coming up and after checking numerous websites (ign, gamestop, amazon, etc.) i'm still split down the middle between the two. PS3 is about $420 and Xbox 360 is about $300-$400. Which should I go with?

Comments

• I thought ps3 was going to be more like $600? shit is rediculous. Im thinking about getting a wii not only because the price is reasonable, It the only thing coming out that is touting something more innovative than super hd graphics. Nintendo has always known how to make a fun product.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    my ds lite has been inflicting delightful pain upon my left thumb for a while now

• snosno 332 Posts
    PS3 for $400? I heard it goes for $600, plus I heard a lot of talks about games costing $100 and more, mainly due to this Blu-Ray nonsense.
    I love Wii's innovative controller, but judging from my PSP/NDS gaming experience, I think Nintendo/Wii games will be extremely sanitised "good clean and family fun" type of steez, just like all the NDS games.

• PS3 for $400? I heard it goes for $600, plus I heard a lot of talks about games costing $100 and more, mainly due to this Blu-Ray nonsense.
    I love Wii's innovative controller, but judging from my PSP/NDS gaming experience, I think Nintendo/Wii games will be extremely sanitised "good clean and family fun" type of steez, just like all the NDS games.

http://www.gamespot.com/events/ps3launch/story.html?sid=6158689&pid=934989
    http://www.gamespot.com/events/ps3launch/story.html?sid=6158341&tag=top_stories;title;2

• Ive got a 360, never been a fan of Sony since they killed the Dreamcast. Some good games are comming out for the 360 soon. My gamertag is TheRelaxingOne if anyone wants to battle at Streetfighter II, tiger woods, DOA 3, or Madden.

• Ive got a 360, never been a fan of Sony since they killed the Dreamcast. Some good games are comming out for the 360 soon. My gamertag is TheRelaxingOne if anyone wants to battle at Streetfighter II[/b], tiger woods, DOA 3, or Madden.

I like the xbox more simply because of the seamless integration of the XBox Live aspect of the platform. The whole Live arcade and download center is very smooth and well thought out. They just released a multiplayer version of the original DOOM!!

And yeah... I heard the PS3 was gonna be like $600. Which is waaayyy too much.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Fuck Sony and Microsoft. I'm not a gamer, but I'm rooting for Nintendo's Wii to gain back some market share.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    im gettin the ps3 just because gran turismo hd and 5 is comin out..
    call me stupid but i love this game