pics of your cat(s)

slotbeggazzslotbeggazz 288 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
...thats not mine actually.....and now to sometin completely different:|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ill be seein this thing in my dreams tonite haha, off to work...

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I would really like to take him home with me, but my landlord won't allow cats.
    I'm vivisting the cats at the animal shelter from time to time and I might get a job there next month. Poor kittens!

His name is Cleo, he's one year old and I don't think he will ever find a new home. He hates kids and he scratches an bites people all the time. Except me and some animal shelter emloyees. He's cool!

• ericeric 155 Posts
    Is name is mazinger.
    In fact he is really nice even he look evil on those pict.

• girgir 329 Posts
    beatrix:

• his name is miles and he is a pain in my ass

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Is name is mazinger.

i like his goatee.

• his name is miles and he is a pain in my ass

I can't decide what's better: the fact that your cat loves to hang from the cieling via your bike, or the fact that you encourage this behavoir by giving him a stool and putting a toy in the handlebars.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

• This is John...we are about to move in mith my girlfriend and her male cat..I dont know how this is going to pan out. Niether cat has lived with other cats before, could be mayhem.

• Is name is mazinger[/b].

KILLER NAME...cute cat too

• Is name is mazinger[/b].

KILLER NAME...cute cat too

i love his pink nose

• yeah my boy is pretty nutso. hes one of those that will attack without warning. the other day i had passed out on my bed with all the lights on, tv on, i woke up and shut my bedroom door(i dont let him sleep with me) and passed back out on my bed on top of the covers. not 30 sec later he fuckin attacked my feet and scratched the shit out of me. woke my ass right up let me tell you, i was pissed for 3 days!!

i need some new pics, these are all old

nice pics everyone, i especialy like gnats of his lookin at the birds thru the drapes.

mine is an inside cat, i dont like dealing with cat fights, fleas and stuff like that, plus theres mad traffic in my apts. every now and then this white cat comes up to the living rom window to fuck with miles. they will have a full on cat fight thru glass, kind of funny , kind of annoying.

• I would really like to take him home with me, but my landlord won't allow cats.
    I'm vivisting the cats at the animal shelter from time to time and I might get a job there next month. Poor kittens!

His name is Cleo, he's one year old and I don't think he will ever find a new home. He hates kids and he scratches an bites people all the time. Except me and some animal shelter emloyees. He's cool!

my mom works with the local shelter (im near dortmund), we always had cats, nowadays she has two HUGE main coon brothers (ive never seen cats this big i really need to get pics of them) and last month the shelter gave her some kind of "turkish" cat (dont know how they called really) to take care of...cats rule!

• Photo Competition 2006

Calling all amateur photographers! You now have less than a week left to enter your cat snaps into our annual photo competition. (The closing date for entries is 1 October).

If you have an eye for a good shot or the perfect picture at home, make sure you take the opportunity to enter! There are some great prizes on offer and your cat could become a bit of a star.

cats.org.uk

lol

• I have to preface this photo by saying that I became a cat owner completely by accident. I used to live in a basement apartment that had those awful drop ceilings tiles but was otherwise a great apartment. The building itself had recently been sold so they were trying to kick out all of the rent-control tenants. A family down the hall had just been evicted and we were the only people left on our floor.

My boyfriend at the time was sitting at home one night watching TV when he heard a loud crash coming from the bedroom. He grabbed a baseball bat and ran in, thinking someone was breaking in. Instead he found ceiling tiles down, dust everywhere, and a big, scrawny, mangy-looking cat sitting on the bed yowling its head off.

The best we could determine is that the people down the hall left their cat behind and the poor thing was so hungry it went looking for food and managed to get into the ceiling before crashing down into our apartment. We put signs everywhere but no one ever claimed him so we ended up keeping him.

It's lucky for him that he crashed into our apartment because all of the other apartments were vacant and padlocked and he would have starved to death. And it's damn lucky for us that we weren't asleep in bed at the time!

Here's the big brat himself. We ended up naming him "Sky".

• roomates ice griller. oddest quirk: loves having newspapers crumpled all over her head and body. the more crunchy and enveloping, the better.