The Worst Album Of The Year IS:

Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
This is taken from billboard.com (want to clearly attribute the source as not to piss off Sabadabada!). Does this sound like the worst contest ever?? A used pair of shoes is a prize? And no Pop Zao??Federline Goes 'Crazy' With Britney On Debut CDKevin Federline has inked a licensing deal with Reincarnate Music for the Oct. 31 release of his debut album, "Playing With Fire." The 11-track set includes a collaboration with wife Britney Spears dubbed "Crazy" but omits "Popo Zao," which was roundly derided by the media upon its January release as a single.A new single, "Lose Control," was premiered during the recent Nickelodeon Teen Choice Awards. Its accompanying video is available on Yahoo! Music and YouTube.com. Federline will also hit the talk show circuit around release date.The first 500 fans that pre-order "Playing With Fire" via Federline's online store will receive an autographed photo; all pre-orderers will be entered into a contest to attend a record release party in Los Angeles hosted by Spears. The runner-up will win the sneakers Federline wore on the Teen Choice Awards.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ya boy is ghostwriting for the dude, it can't be that bad.

• you havent even heard it. YOU WILL GO THROUGH LIFE AN IGNORANT SLAVE TO YOUR PRECONCEPTIONS!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Hatting on Federline is soft shell crab-like.

• ya boy is ghostwriting for the dude, it can't be that bad.

As in San Quinn's little brother? The mind fairly reels.

• ya boy is ghostwriting for the dude, it can't be that bad.

As in San Quinn's little brother? The mind fairly reels.

now THAT would be dope.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you know, i was looking on ya boy's myspace page and saw k-fed on it and vice versa so that might actually be true based on my myspace sleuthing

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I haven't heard that Kevin Federline album and I hope I never will. I have, however, heard one song from that new Nelly Furtado album - "Promiscuous." that song is terrible, just terrible! if the rest of the album is like that song, it gets my vote for the worst album of the year.

what was timbaland thinking?
    JRoot

• I haven't heard that Kevin Federline album and I hope I never will. I have, however, heard one song from that new Nelly Furtado album - "Promiscuous." that song is terrible, just terrible! if the rest of the album is like that song, it gets my vote for the worst album of the year.

what was timbaland thinking?
    JRoot

I think he was thinking "Damn, I'm gonna make a lot of money!" You might not like it but that song was fire over the summer. It stayed at the top of the Hot 100 charts for a month and a half straight. I didn't care for the song much personally either but a lot of people did.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    you can't fault timbaland for having two albums he produced the majority of coming out within such a short space of time and then not sounding that a-like. the nelly furtado album has about 2/3 guilty pleasure tracks.

i'd say Arctic Monkeys for the worst album of the year, most over-exposed piece of junk by a band i'd expect to see at a school talent show not headling major festivals in front of 100,000 plus people/morons. no wonder everyone thinks the UK music scene is a joke!