Record Day Exclusive! Kidgusto's new Mix-Patch Bop

bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Sup everybody. In tribute to record day, I am offering my new mix called "Patch Bop" to you all for free. Hope you enjoy. *Big ups to my man Marley for hooking up the design for this project*TRACKLISTING:Coldcut_feat. Rootz Manuva "Trueskool"Karsh Kale "Manifest" (Kaushik remix)U-Tern - "Set Your Flag On Fire"Quantic "Politick Society"Jazzanova "Boom_Klicky_Boom_Klack" (Scruff rmx)Sugarloaf Gangsters - "Avant Le Jazz"All Good Funk Alliance "REC" (Ancient Astronauts Remix)Hydroponic Sound System "Uptown Shakedown" Feat. Grand SupremeBugz in the Attic "Move Aside"SpankRock "Sweet Talk"Azimuth "Roda Piao" (SpiritualSouth rmx)Hollertronix "Bad Man" (Diplo rmx)Curtis Vodka "Shoulder Bounce"D M Project "Habibi" DEF INC "Waking_the_Dread" (Switch rmx)Dientes Podridos WhiteLabel re-editJT Donalson and Cpen "Bald and Beautiful" Head RubZero DB "Bongos Bleeps and Basslines"Zumen "Man do Para" Quango "Frantic Boogie Rework" Quantic "Tell it Like you Mean it"Download here:A new Mix by Kidgusto. Patch Bop

Comments

• Really feelin this...and the latest true grooves release. Keep up the good work!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Good looks!

Thanks for dropping my joint.

Check the new mpfree blog onedaylater.blogspot.com

I'll be uping tons of tracks this weekend so check back soon!

• Meistro, thanks for the compliments man. good looking on that.

Pony, Your remix is straight dope! Can't wait to hear more tracks from you.

hollur.

• I just got the chance to give this a listen.
    This mix is straight

Thanks for putting this up,
    peace!

• sup pej, dope tracklisting. any TG releases upcoming?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

Definately going to play this mix at work tomorrow!!

• sup pej, dope tracklisting. any TG releases upcoming?

sup R*b. got re-grooves II in the oven. soon the biscuits will be delivered.

thanks to everyone who's listened so far.

hollur.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

this shit is fire...thanks kidgusto...

• this shit is fire...thanks kidgusto...

currently listening to it as warm-up for kon&amir this night...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    KG. Can I just say that ALL your 12s are killin' it. Just got re grooves vol 1 and shit is fi-ya, as are all your releases.

Keep up the good work.

• Yo, sorry I got this all late. Just in case anyone is interested, here's the finished image design for the mix.

Magnetic, dope to hear you're feeling all the 12's. Means a lot man.

Thanks to everyone else who's commented and or listened to this piece.

hollur.

• word. I slept on that "Hey Ray" 12'' but heard it on Groundlift mag's show on Giant Step and bought it right away.

• thanks man, we're thinking about doing a re-press cause we're all out. soon come.

In case anyone is interested, I'm about to leave and play some recent 45 funk/soul/psyche finds on WPRK 91.5FM. To listen to the streaming link click on this: WPRK-DJ and stream my set.

I go on at 11-ish.

hollur.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    great mix. thanks for posting. i'm traveling this week and needed something to rock in the car. perfect.