EACH ONE TEACH ONE

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    the photos of Wolf teaching Usher how to spin

And he turned around and taught Chazz Palmientri how to cut up a slipmat:

EACH ONE TEACH ONE

HO!!!!

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    No, no I don't know what you ming.

Lindsey Lohan is to me what Steve Aoki is to Alien Iverson - if you dont like her your just a ass-hurt hater!

• But what I am really asshurt about is this term 'firecrotch'. As a card-carrying ginger-kid, I find this totally offensive. My crotch is not on fire, heck, it's a nice 98.2 degrees right now. And if it was on fire, I'd be screaming incessantly.

We don't call brunettes 'coalcrotch' do we?

I'm pretty sure the name refers to her having the clap, but if you get the chance I still recommend you hit that raw, if only because you might get a nice little child support check out of it.

Personally, I am jealous of and have animosity toward ALL celebrity DJs (by which I mean people who are famous for doing something else, including producers, drummers, etc.). I realize they can pack a party based on name recognition, but, other than Shadow, Cut Chemist and Spinna, I have yet to hear one who was half-decent.

• But what I am really asshurt about is this term 'firecrotch'. As a card-carrying ginger-kid, I find this totally offensive. My crotch is not on fire, heck, it's a nice 98.2 degrees right now. And if it was on fire, I'd be screaming incessantly.

We don't call brunettes 'coalcrotch' do we?

I'm pretty sure the name refers to her having the clap, but if you get the chance I still recommend you hit that raw, if only because you might get a nice little child support check out of it.

Personally, I am jealous of and have animosity toward ALL celebrity DJs (by which I mean people who are famous for doing something else, including producers, drummers, etc.). I realize they can pack a party based on name recognition, but, other than Shadow, Cut Chemist and Spinna, I have yet to hear one who was half-decent.

Rich Medina is another draw that is dope.

but I think all those people are "celebs" through their efforts in music.

I think when most people envision celebrity deejays they think of actors and/or rock musicians trying to be ironic and cute with it by playing records.

like I said in my first response, he's pretty decent for a celeb deejay. Shit he's even as good, if not a tad better, than some of the dudes I see here in S.F.

Shadow, Cut Chemist and Spinna, I have yet to hear one who was half-decent.

i dont think they qualify as "celebrity" dj's? In fact, they're probably some of the best DJ'S out!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Rich ain't no celebrity, Patrick. You're letting your Kufi show, homefries.

• Rich ain't no celebrity, Patrick. You're letting your Kufi show, homefries.

hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppffffffffff

He's kind of a big deal,in certain circles, out here in S.F.

• Basically what it comes down to is Kid billionare hangs out with a lot of bitches that we all would like to F. He he probably gets up with them on the shoots for all those nice American Apperal ads.. according to some he might cry at reading what I just wrote... but its just the facts

In it for the fame?.... nope... sounds like dood really likes music.. before I read this thread I actually thought he was a prick.. just short of looks like one..

but from what it seems like, he does truly like music... but I am sure he could still be a prick

all for now...

• Shadow, Cut Chemist and Spinna, I have yet to hear one who was half-decent.

i dont think they qualify as "celebrity" dj's? In fact, they're probably some of the best DJ'S out!

No doubt, all 3 are good DJs-- to the extent they do club shit, however, I consider them celebrity DJs because they became famous as a result of production, and not DJing.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude, trust me.You KNOW I know Rich quite well. However within the context he's not what I would classify as a "celebrity DJ" and all. Stay focused.

• Dude, trust me.You KNOW I know Rich quite well. However within the context he's not what I would classify as a "celebrity DJ" and all. Stay focused.

Right I mean Rich got on by being... a great DJ.

• Dude, trust me.You KNOW I know Rich quite well. However within the context he's not what I would classify as a "celebrity DJ" and all. Stay focused.

Trust moi, you know that I know that you know Rich Medina. Matt mentioned dj dudes that are actually a big deal through deejaying. He mentioned Spinna so naturally I was like "Rich Medina to!".

but yo this is prob. my private mind garden because I'd rather see Spinna and/or Medina over the AM's of the world.

I wanna mention Masters At Work. I need to catch those dudes in the flesh (mega )

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    I've seen Aoki spin many times - he's been pretty decent at times and pretty poor at times.

He is the epitome of a hipster DJ, which brings lots of hate, since most hipsters are huge frauds.

However dude hustles and is really starting to make a legitimate name for himself and truly loves music, maybe even slightly more than he does hanging out with celebs and being seen.

He has been doing it for several years now, so the saltiness which most people have for him should subside. Most people thinks he's new due to all the press he's been getting recently, which is understandable because in LA you can have 4 days experience of DJing and get PAID if you are related to or know the right people.

I know a certain famous actor's son that just learned how to turn on a turntable and gets offers to DJ around the country for thousands of dollars.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I know a certain famous actor's son that just learned how to turn on a turntable and gets offers to DJ around the country for thousands of dollars.

Headz ain't reddee for DJ Jake Busey.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    lol

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

My buddy Bo and I were booked to play Cinespace this night.

We had flown in from Philly and were BOOKED to DJ after some celeb DJs did their thing (some indy rock band, The Sounds, were DJing... not performing, just DJing). Well, we wound up not DJing AT ALL because we were bumped by Kelly Osbourne.

The explanation? "Kelly Osbourne is here and wants to play some records."

Awesome.

The first song she played was the theme song to "The Never Ending Story."

Awesome.

I don't really give a fuck about how good he is as a DJ or how nice he is as a dude, but bumping someone you have BOOKED because there's a celebrity in the house who wants to play some records is some fucking corny shit no matter how you fucking slice it.

-e

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Kelly Osbourne is a celebrity?

Now I'm completely confused.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    But did you get paid and a free trip to LA tho?!
    I feel you 100%, shit is corny no doubt, but at least you got some Osbourne ass out of it (don't front you know she got you open )

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    You all sound like a pack of little bitches:

"waaaaa, dude is a hipster" "waaaaa, dude cant dj" "waaaaa, dude has money" "waaaaa, dude hangs out with girls i can only masterbate to"

And after someone that knows and has worked with the guy posts up the deal, you all continue with your little gossip session.

You sad bastards, while you are alone in your rooms hating on the guy, he is doing what he loves: playing music.

AND STOP SAYING FIRECROTCH.

• You all sound like a pack of little bitches:

"waaaaa, dude is a hipster" "waaaaa, dude cant dj" "waaaaa, dude has money" "waaaaa, dude hangs out with girls i can only masterbate to"

And after someone that knows and has worked with the guy posts up the deal, you all continue with your little gossip session.

You sad bastards, while you are alone in your rooms hating on the guy, he is doing what he loves: playing music.

mad at dudes who are mad?

You all sound like a pack of little bitches:

mad at dudes who are mad?

ARE YOU MAD AT ME?

Hi Becky,

you know that guy Steve Alioli, the one from that totally rad Calvin Klein ad? OMG i looooove their jeans, anyways, that guy, he is like such a hipster, and there is this totally awesome website called soulstrut, its like a place where all these djs hang out and like talk about each other and stuff, its so rad, they have pictures of kelly osbourne and theres another picture of a black guy getting head from a girl, i think he might be a rapper or something, he looks like a rapper, and anyway, apparently hes gay, but i dont get it because if hes gay how can he get head from a girl?!?!?! thats sooooo crazy! anyway, i love djs, they are sooo cool, one time i made out with a guy who said he was a dj, it was awesome... and like anyway, you should totally check out soulstrut for all the latest celebrity gossip.

OMG i totally have to update my myspace profile,

see you at the mall,

Becky.

Oh, yeah - you are definitely mad.

Cue Alba gif.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Hi Becky,

you know that guy Steve Alioli, the one from that totally rad Calvin Klein ad? OMG i looooove their jeans, anyways, that guy, he is like such a hipster, and there is this totally awesome website called soulstrut, its like a place where all these djs hang out and like talk about each other and stuff, its so rad, they have pictures of kelly osbourne and theres another picture of a black guy getting head from a girl, i think he might be a rapper or something, he looks like a rapper, and anyway, apparently hes gay, but i dont get it because if hes gay how can he get head from a girl?!?!?! thats sooooo crazy! anyway, i love djs, they are sooo cool, one time i made out with a guy who said he was a dj, it was awesome... and like anyway, you should totally check out soulstrut for all the latest celebrity gossip.

OMG i totally have to update my myspace profile,

see you at the mall,

Becky.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

If being mad at dude for booking me and then bumping me for a "celebrity dj" is wrong, I don't want to be right.

And, just for the record, there's 2 "someones that have worked with the guy" posting in this thread: (a) Cosmo, who is cool with the dude and (b) me... and I have no personal relationship with the dude that might influence my opinion of him negatively or positively, just a business relationship that was wack.

-e

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I have no opinion one way or 'tuher on homeboy but you heathens do know he's doing God's work, right?

OUTSTANDING

he NEEDS YOU for his next events flyers!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    he NEEDS YOU for his next events flyers!

Dear Steve,
    Will work for Rosario Dawson hook-up or cash.
    Let's make it happen like Tennille & Captain.

Anxiously waiting by the phone,
    Quo