edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Saying

Comments

• it all about the wawa

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    it all about the wawa

truth

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Considering the weekend you had, I'm sure you had some... you looked tired yesterday, yet you didnt slow down much... and you were not crazy enough to pay $30 for Tyrone Davis "In The Mood"

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Truckerz know the deal

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Oh word? Who has the "Shabu" and the "Batu?"

Considering the weekend you had, I'm sure you had some... you looked tired yesterday, yet you didnt slow down much... and you were not crazy enough to pay $30 for Tyrone Davis "In The Mood"

Yeah I was beat man! (see picture)

The freeway started getting all hazy on the way back to NYC

The Count was on that shit! I did pay $30 for Johnny Lytle "The Loop" though :/

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

I paid like $3 for that at the Record Exchange here in Philly... I have yet to figure out why people like it.

The Count, is that who that was? They need to call him The Stinky Count.

I paid like $3 for that at the Record Exchange here in Philly... I have yet to figure out why people like it.

Yeah? I like that record a lot. I don't know, it's some nice soul jazz that kind of sounds unique from other records like it. Lytle is dope but the organ work on there is really hype to me.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    WHO GET DA BATU BRAH

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    so let me get this straight JP is a speedfreak?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Speed is one of the nasty drugs. Have fun supporting the chemical industries.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Speed is one of the nasty drugs. Have fun supporting the chemical industries.

!!!

I've lost some friends to this, not that they've died just can't deal with seeing them this way, such a sad drug

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    whatever folls. I take speed everyday. Well, legal speed. Amphetemine salts. 90mgs daily. Some call it adderall, but im on the generic stuff where they're not gonna bullshit about it.

IT FEELS GOOD!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    IT FEELS GOOD!!!

you should try herroin...ITS FANTASTIC!

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    damn, you take 90 miligrams -- shizzzz. I take between 5 and ten when I'm on it and that does me just fine.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    whatever folls. I take speed everyday. Well, legal speed. Amphetemine salts. 90mgs daily. Some call it adderall, but im on the generic stuff where they're not gonna bullshit about it.

IT FEELS GOOD!!!

From what I have read about you in the past, you sound like a walking heartattack waiting to happen! Via con dios.

IT FEELS GOOD!!!

you should try herroin...ITS FANTASTIC!

dont joke around about that shit though. Definitely serious. Ive been on my same dosage of speed for years. I sleep on it, eat on it, everything fine. It kind of regulates my lack of energy from thyroid disease. Its not the best solution, but its working for right now.

Lay off guzzo.

IT FEELS GOOD!!!

From what I have read about you in the past, you sound like a walking heartattack waiting to happen! Via con dios.

nah, my heart and blood pressure and everything is straight. And i just quit smoking. Im gonna be alright. the doctor gives it to me.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Lay off guzzo.

take it as concern. Your a cool guy and I really don't want to see some bad shit happen to you.

be mindful that, although its legal, that doesn't mean its safe or good for you to take

IT FEELS GOOD!!!

nah, my heart and blood pressure and everything is straight. And i just quit smoking. Im gonna be alright. the doctor gives it to me.

well, trying to quit smoking. that shit is hard.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Try quiting smoking? Done that. I was a smoker for ten years. I quit coke/speed/dope. All of that. No rehab, no AA, nothing but sickness and pain. That shit was hard but if I can do it, anybody can. You just have to make the decision. Little advice. Herb helps with withdrawls.

I don't care what y'all do. I've done it. Hustles, sold and did drugs. Learn on your own. I've seen too many people, friends and fam, die. This isn't really directed at bsides or anybody else. Its just my experience.

Drugs do have usefull purposes, if you use responibly. Most people are excessive. No self control.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Try quiting smoking? Done that. I was a smoker for ten years. I quit coke/speed/dope. All of that. No rehab, no AA, nothing but sickness and pain. That shit was hard but if I can do it, anybody can. You just have to make the decision. Little advice. Herb helps with withdrawls.

I don't care what y'all do. I've done it. Hustles, sold and did drugs. Learn on your own. I've seen too many people, friends and fam, die. This isn't really directed at bsides or anybody else. Its just my experience.

Drugs do have usefull purposes, if you use responibly. Most people are excessive. No self control.

Thats the real.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Senior year I did speed like every day, went to raves all the time and listened to jungle d&b constantly. A period of time I now refer to as "the dark ages". Speed sucks ass. But in a way I'm glad it happened because I might still be curious if I never tried that crap.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I only liked it for writing papers.

I would do lots of research, make lots of notes. Then I would take a few whitecrosses and start writing. By dawn I had a 30 page high school tome. My teacher would say stuff like, "this is very impressive, but it's all one sentence."

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Jesus, Lord yes.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Jesus, Lord yes.

My advice, next time you get a nasty cold or the flu, make the decision to quit then. Much easier. That's how I did it. I even tried to smoke one for the last time and couldn't enjoy it at all, and that was the last time I ever tried, probably 5 years ago.

Food is so much better when you don't smoke.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    My advice, next time you get a nasty cold or the flu, make the decision to quit then. Much easier. That's how I did it. I even tried to smoke one for the last time and couldn't enjoy it at all, and that was the last time I ever tried,

Thats how I did it too

Waited a good looooong while before I smoked one again

And now I can have a cig (or Black/Mild) every month or two and really not give a damn if I ever have one again

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

IT FEELS GOOD!!!

I'm prescribed this as well, and it is extremely helpful in moderation (although it has kept me up too late at least a few times) but 90 MGS?!?! When I first started on it the doc told me 30 was the FDA's recommended limit... that is wild that 90 is what works for you.