Top 5 NOW Quarterbacks

2»

Comments

• either way....i can smell it...football is almost here and life will be complete again for some months.

Training camp starts here on Friday. Activity is picking up around here...

Oh shit that's right...y're right in the thick of things. Where do the Pats hold their training camp? Hope y'all have a good year since my team is in the NFC.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    B'more to win the AFC North. Discuss.

Please see last week's NFL thread. I called this and I cosign 200%. McNair to Heap and Mason (who he had at Tennessee) and Mark Clayton will be a nice surprise this year. Jamal Lewis won't face as many stacked fronts with McNair under center.

Plus their defense was still what? Top 3 last year? Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will be playing with chips on their shoulders.

Pittsburgh is still solid though, but I agree with Cincinnati taking a step back.

• B'more to win the AFC North. Discuss.

Plus their defense was still what? Top 3 last year? Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will be playing with chips on their shoulders.

Don't forget.....on defense...enter the big man: HALOTI NGATA. I wanna see what that cat's gonna do in the NFL. He's a Manster.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    i'll be at the ravens/steelers game the weekend after thanksgiving. I almost pulled the trigger on the atlanta game but can't stay that long in b'more. too much in-laws. i think the team will be better but not enough to get out of thr first round of the playoffs. mcnair is a bit of a gamble w/ his health. he has calmed a lot tension that was coming from the whole boller situation. look for the defense to be more focused.