Monch on This

SoundDoctrineSoundDoctrine 9 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Where is Pharoah Monch...Any recent work? Cause I'm tired of having top 5 emcee conversations with my boys and not having current material to use when boasting pharoah monch...

Comments

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    he has a track on j-dilla's shining album
    beyond that i dont know

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    he has a track on j-dilla's shining album
    beyond that i dont know

Oh shit!

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Where is Pharoah Monch...Any recent work? Cause I'm tired of having top 5 emcee conversations with my boys and not having current material to use when boasting pharoah monch...

The album dropping in October will be straight fire. He was in Berlin yesterday and I was at the listening session. Dude was supercool. There will be enough tracks that cause heat, believe me. The right beats, very gospel and soulful, and even one track that is straight on some organized shit. And believe it or not, one track pays hommage to Elvis and Tom Jones (He told that he was a huge tom jones fan when he was a kid!), no Joke, straight fire! Really, this is going to be big. Tracks by Denaun Porter, Alchemist and Black Milk from Detroit who is sick with the beats...

• djdepositdjdeposit 224 Posts
    I hear one of his new tracks on the local community radio station. Track was nice.