Does Ras Kass get it now?

124»

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    the problem with boxcar sessions was this.

first saafir stuff i heard was a tape of dude doing some oakland zoo rap thing that was kinda entertaining. the next thing i heard was the kmel battle thing. oh man. then i got my hands on a tape of a tape of a tape of some tape that some dudes were selling on telegraph. that shit was really fucking awesome. like the best shit ever. that tape is so worn out. i was all happy when i heard that he was putting out an album cuz at the time the dudes voice was so original and the way he said shit was pretty cool. i mean, boxcar sessions wasnt a shitpile or anything, in fact, i do like it. but it was not nearly as solid as the tape and i was somewhat disappointed.

• bump.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Kinetic said:

The guy's view of history as a funhouse of homosexual conspiracies doesn't really have anything to do with contemporary racism and, in fact, draws attention away from the real problem. Beyond that, it's just a really awkward-sounding didactic record. It holds up neither as scholarship nor as music.
    That's because it's neither - it holds up as HIP-HOP.
    AUSTRALIA

• High speed chase down 280. I'm looking at my oil gauge and it read you can't fade me.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Eh, never mind.

• Controller_7 said:
    High speed chase down 280. I'm looking at my oil gauge and it read you can't fade me.

PULL YOUR ASS OVER ON THE OFF-RAMP DON'T TRY TO VAMP

• Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Controller_7 said:
    High speed chase down 280. I'm looking at my oil gauge and it read you can't fade me.

PULL YOUR ASS OVER ON THE OFF-RAMP DON'T TRY TO VAMP

I didn't see Linda Woo tryin to merge lanes. She almost hit me.

Ha ha.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    No one claimed "Come Widdit"? That track owned.