-

13»

Comments

• BUMP.

I'm really thinking of getting Microwave but first I need a laptop. I'm not a technical dude in the least bit, so I need a little help. I've read this whole thread but it's not dumbed down enough for me. My cousin's really good with this stuff so I gave him the Microwave specs and he pointed me in this direction:

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=339936&pfp=hpf1

I figure it'd be best to ask dudes who use Microwave, though. Is this a good deal? Now I only play out 6-7 times a month, most of the time at the same club, but I'd be using the laptop for internet usage* from time to time.

Herm

[color:white]*Assparade.com [/color]

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Herrrrrrrrrrmeeeeeeeeeees - I'm not too familliar with Toshiba computers, but from the specs that should be more than enough to run Microwave. I have an older computer with a similar set up and it runs fine. As long as you have 512 of RAM or more you're good. That seems like a good deal too.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I have a Toshiba Portege M300, I got it at the start of the year & it is awesome. I've had 3 different model Toshiba's in the last 5 years & haven't had any troubles.