edited January 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
wow.
TAGGED:

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Enough said!!!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    did dude's yamulke fly off? damn.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I hate to laugh at someone's misfortune, but damn that was funny!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    LECHAIM!!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I'm not one to delight in the suffering of others, but that shit is the definition of The dude is like "check this out" and then BLOOP! Crazytimes.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I was watching this exact show. He wasn't bad at all, up til this point. I guess he was nervous. OUCH!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    oh snap

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    that's a good one !

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Who's that next guy?!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    definately went to college with that kid.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    definately went to college

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I was watching this exact show. He wasn't bad at all, up til this point. I guess he was nervous. OUCH!
    saw it too. he was horrible. 0 style.

dude, his foot kicks himself in the ass to top it off.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I'm not one to delight in the suffering of others, but that shit is the definition of The dude is like "check this out" and then BLOOP! Crazytimes.

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

alright what the phuck was this guy attempting to pull off??? it looks like he jumped intending on falling flat on his face? motherphucking dunce, its not even like he was trying to keep his feet on the rails. i need to know the contet for this!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

alright what the phuck was this guy attempting to pull off??? it looks like he jumped intending on falling flat on his face? motherphucking dunce, its not even like he was trying to keep his feet on the rails. i need to know the contet for this!

Seriously... I just watched this about 20 times trying to figure out his intentions.

• planlessplanless 819 Posts
    maybe 

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Yo,

I think this idiot was trying to hold the rail the entire time down the escalator. Unfortunately, his momentum carried him forward, thus yanking his hands away.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

i think that looks fake. notice how right before they zoom up to him at the end it sort of blurs like they set up another shot. plus him flying in the air looks fake.

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts

i think that looks fake. notice how right before they zoom up to him at the end it sort of blurs like they set up another shot. plus him flying in the air looks fake.

I don't think it's fake. Watch his left arm...our right. That shit is broken when he lands.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

Im with Dave, that shit is not real. Look how weirdly his limbs are moving, and also how the clothing is fluttering like its not padded out right.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    No way. That shit is fully real. And dude gets FUCKED UP.

What a shithead!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

Im with Dave, that shit is not real. Look how weirdly his limbs are moving, and also how the clothing is fluttering like its not padded out right.

im a little suspicious aswell. it looks like he has no hair/some helmet in the "first shot".

• dayday 9,612 Posts

im a little suspicious aswell. it looks like he has no hair/some helmet in the "first shot".

Maybe someone threw the Verizon dude down an escalator.

"Can you hear me now?"

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

Maybe someone threw the Verizon dude down an escalator.

"Can you hear me now?"

Having random strangers repeat "Can you hear me now?" to him 10 yrs down the line. By that time, Verizon has long cancelled the campaign, and he is forever typecasted and unable to land another acting gig.

I think that is enough punishment for one man.

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    not simply ..... it's obviously fake and it's that kind of fake

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

plaese to explain his left arm...try and put your arm in that posistion..from what I can see, for that arm to be like it is it has to have complete external rotation of the shoulder, flexion of the elbow and internal rotation of the wrist with complete adduction of the shoulder. While laying in a prone posisition, that is pretty much impossible unless the shoulder joint has been dislocated or the humorous has been broken.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    If anything, that gif is one of the SMARTER things I've seen dudes in white hats do.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I think he was wearing a helmet, a white one. But you can see what looks like the underside of a thin white helmet under his chin after he busts his ass.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Who's that next guy?!

Who's that next guy?!

Who's that next guy?!

new NAGL gramelin?