How many vers of Stone Fox Chase?!!??

guy_alcindorguy_alcindor 621 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Man, how many freakin versions of this song are there ferchrissakes? I have one that has a xylophone breakdown near the end, another I downloaded that has a recurring open break (there's only one in the former), yet no xylophone, and I think there might even be another one. I heard this track was used as the theme to some British show... HEADZ WANT TO KNOW THA DEAL!

Comments

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    i have this late 80s Italo House version of it that's really dope.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Man, how many freakin versions of this song are there ferchrissakes? I have one that has a xylophone breakdown near the end, another I downloaded that has a recurring open break (there's only one in the former), yet no xylophone, and I think there might even be another one. I heard this track was used as the theme to some British show... HEADZ WANT TO KNOW THA DEAL!

It sounds like you downloaded the original and a re-edit of the original

I was under the impression the version used as the theme of a British show was also the original

• BlightyBlighty 225 Posts
    It was the theme music for 'The Old Grey Whistle Test' which was UK music show through the 1970s and into the 1980s (first 'OGWT' double DVD highly recommended). They used the Area Code 615 version.

There's a version on a Readers Digest box set that's rather good. Maybe we should compile a list?