trainspotting...

2»

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

recurd pron.

• wholewheatwholewheat 437 Posts
    Modulo 1000

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Yes, that Streaking is fun. You get that in Yurp? Bit samey?

Why no Fonk Update?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    SOLD

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    SOLD

wawaweewa.

• whats the story on that "Down to Earth With Soul' LP?

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    If Marlena Shaw is not worth the money, then what about the Joe Quartermain? Its a dope record, but is it worth what it catches?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    "California Soul" is cool man, but i got that jawn on 45. not for nothin, but that lp is nothing more than a life support system for that one track. The joe quarterman is prolly not worth what it cakes, but it's pretty unique. not much else out there that sounds like it.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    can i just say that Joanne Grauer was fuggin BANGIN. I would tap summin fierce.

• what's that dontcha hide it lp like? got the mad cover art.

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    that -russian record in the top left corner is total ASS. buy no means should anyone drop $1 on that.

...as is the violin playin' jernt near the middle.
    Is this the wall of ?

the didier lockwood has 1 really dope track actually...
    the end of the game lp is wack.

• what's that dontcha hide it lp like? got the mad cover art.

Both Worlds - Don'tcha Hide It (TPI)[/b]

Funky fresh flute work from Baltimore on the Title track. A little too much synth in the mix and loose vocals on most stuff, but the record has some really great moments. Another one worth getting for the bands photo on the back. I suppose you'll have to see it for yourself."

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    what's that dontcha hide it lp like? got the mad cover art.
    Not worth $200. that's for sure.

• Options
    Couple favourites

K in Canada.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    i guess, man. i'm way over 'blind alley'. "So I Can Love You" is a MUCH better record without question.

You tripping. They're both good. But being over "Blind Alley" is like being over nice weather or cute puppies or some shit like that. It's un-overable.

That album also, in my experience, never turns up whilst diggin. I'm not saying it's uber-raer but it's not like dollar bin common neither.

• Options
    I've never seen that LP< Oliver. Agree with Tom about the other being better, though.

K.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    allow me to post mthe same tired old flick of my tired old favorite records...

yep.