CRABS

2»

Comments

• i got a real pesky case on my southern region. i been using Raid spray for the past 3 days and it's not curing me. i noticed on the bottle it says "cures most strains of crabs" well. .i must have one of the PUBECRUSTACEANRAER.
    any possible solutions would be appreciated. thanks much, c. . .

you'll need a razor, a thumbtack, a lighter and about a glassful of kerosene.

shave off the right half of your pubes.

pour the kerosene on the remaining pube patch (on the left side).

light it on fire.

use the thumbtack to stab those mutherfuckers when they run into the clearing on the right side.

good luck.

fuckin hilarious!!!

seriously C, bic the area and apply nix and you should be good to go.

and get rid of your sheets and stuff like cos said

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    he wears short shorts

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    this just in...

used my cellphone camera to snap a pic of one of my newly acquired pets. I named this one Ike:

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    This is too personal even for me...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    WAIT! [/b]

Dude, are you "pubicly" admitting that you got crabs? Dudes that's mad embarassing! I'm suprised no one has said anything.

SHIG [/b]

Dude...are you publicly admitting you didn't step to that "foine" japaneese girl that was clanking you? Dam homie, I would of turned old girl into a pretzel.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    WAIT! [/b]

Dude, are you "pubicly" admitting that you got crabs? Dudes that's mad embarassing! I'm suprised no one has said anything.

SHIG [/b]

Dude...are you publicly admitting you didn't step to that "foine" japaneese girl that was clanking you? Dam homie, I would of turned old girl into a pretzel.

Young Phonics... who were you before Young Phonics? Reynaldo?

• Common, "I'm In My Own World"

Bo! so I lick one, not for Riddick
    But I got the Rid, for my dick
    And the crab MC's that be all over it
    What good is the Rid without the comb?

Wow, I never really put this together like that. Damn, that's why I gotta love Common.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

SHIG [/b]

yes.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    there was this hot japanese girl straight from japan at my last job. she was HOT and she rocked the japanese ho fashions which was alright by me. anyways, for the longest time she would ask if i go crabbing or wanted to go crabbing with her and i said i never have and she couldnt believe that i never went crabbing.

one night i saw her at club6 and she was looking all good and shit and happy to see a dapper young shig and she's all "hey you lie. you said you never been crabbing."

two letters in the alphabet: R, L

"the japanese ho fashions" are the best! wait...ho fashions in general are GOOD!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

"the japanese ho fashions" are the best!

Holla! We love you Grandpa Shig!!!!!!!!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    that shit is fucking scary

Damn Brian, you're not down with the Ko-Gyarus? These girls are some of the tame ones. I've seen girls at night in Sibuya Tokyo that make these girls look normal!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    nah dude, something about the tan with the busted teeth just scares the shit out of me.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    High-C, did you finally decide to get weirdo dude with the house full of records the whore he asked for and decided afterward, "well, shit, we paid for an hour and there is twenty mintues left..."

nah dude, something about the tan with the busted teeth just scares the shit out of me.

LOL! When I'm in Tokyo this summer, I'll tell some girls like this that you want them to go to Hawaii and chill with you all day in the cafe!

Holla! We love you Big Chan!!!!!!!!!!

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    i been using Raid spray for the past 3 days and it's not curing me. i noticed on the bottle it says "cures most strains of crabs" well.

Spray some on your cross-fadder...that'll fix your crab.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Damn Brian, you're not down with the Ko-Gyarus? These girls are some of the tame ones. I've seen girls at night in Sibuya Tokyo that make these girls look normal!
    I would not be mad at this

Shiggins, wait for me!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo, im totally down for that. there are far too many white girls and hardly any aZnZ at the cafe.

Holla! We love you Big Chan!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT!!!!! It's on now Shig. And you are a foll for this one. Reply to follow soon!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i think it's also the makeup too. the fucking eye shadow is totally overkill on some of them.

OH SHIT!!!!! It's on now Shig. And you are a foll for this one. Reply to follow soon!

Some of Shig's Girlies:

WE RUV YOU GRANDPA SHIG!

Shig's gangster crew

OOOOOOOHHH!!!

dogg u dont wannit with my crew!

ps, yes that is mangoman flexing the hot coils sun and the dude mylatency is in profile showing off his manchest.

OOOOOOOHHH!!!

dogg u dont wannit with my crew!

ps, yes that is mangoman flexing the hot coils sun and the dude mylatency is in profile showing off his manchest.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lowell High Weightlifting Club Spring 1996[/b]

Lowell High Weightlifting Club Spring 1996[/b]

I almost passed out from laughing!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    aahahahaha...Gnarly Asian sighting.