CRABS

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited February 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
i got a real pesky case on my southern region. i been using Raid spray for the past 3 days and it's not curing me. i noticed on the bottle it says "cures most strains of crabs" well. .i must have one of the PUBECRUSTACEANRAER. any possible solutions would be appreciated. thanks much, c. . .
TAGGED:

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    burn it off

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Common, "I'm In My Own World"

Bo! so I lick one, not for Riddick
    But I got the Rid, for my dick
    And the crab MC's that be all over it
    What good is the Rid without the comb?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

any possible solutions would be appreciated.

OLD BAY & VINEGAR

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I thought this was gonna be about scratching. Keep that ish clean, yo.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Use the Alfredo Garcia method: wake up in the morning, feel something itchy, look startled, pick one out, squeeze it til it bursts, then pour a bottle of tequila in your crotch.

I thought this was gonna be about scratching

IT IS

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• Pics please....

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Drink so damn much booze that you kill the little bastards by alcohol poisoning.

• burn it off

Richard Pryor style

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Scary, ain't it?

THE PUBIC ENEMY!!!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    there was this hot japanese girl straight from japan at my last job. she was HOT and she rocked the japanese ho fashions which was alright by me. anyways, for the longest time she would ask if i go crabbing or wanted to go crabbing with her and i said i never have and she couldnt believe that i never went crabbing.

one night i saw her at club6 and she was looking all good and shit and happy to see a dapper young shig and she's all "hey you lie. you said you never been crabbing."

and for the inquiring minds, i did not PAP that as she was a "crab girl" and i needs me some "cuddlefish".

• recordsrecords 16 Posts
    Did she have crabs? I would've hit it and quit it.

there was this hot japanese girl straight from japan at my last job. she was HOT and she rocked the japanese ho fashions which was alright by me. anyways, for the longest time she would ask if i go crabbing or wanted to go crabbing with her and i said i never have and she couldnt believe that i never went crabbing.

one night i saw her at club6 and she was looking all good and shit and happy to see a dapper young shig and she's all "hey you lie. you said you never been crabbing."

and for the inquiring minds, i did not PAP that as she was a "crab girl" and i needs me some "cuddlefish".

DAMN SHIG!!!! You didn't beat it up like the Ying Yang Twins? Sayin' though, if there was a girl like that at my job and I was single? Ninja plaese.

YES, NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Ninja, plaese.[/b]

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    i did not PAP that as she was a "crab girl" and i needs me some "cuddlefish". [/b]

i did not PAP that as she was a "crab girl" and i needs me some "cuddlefish". [/b]

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    ha ha!

but yeah, this jchick was FIRE. she actually got sent back from one of the middle schools we worked at cuz her skirt was too short.

ha ha!

but yeah, this jchick was FIRE. she actually got sent back from one of the middle schools we worked at cuz her skirt was too short.

He's talkin' 'bout BASS!!![/b]
    (t'was the night)

ha ha!

ha ha!

Damn doggie. Those kind of Japanese girls are dope like keys from Columbia!

Crabs? Pull one of these:

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    i been using Raid spray for the past 3 days and it's not curing me. i noticed on the bottle it says "cures most strains of crabs" well.

What is this Raid spray you speak of? Is it the stuff you spray on surfaces to kill ants and roaches? God, I hope not!

You should get some sort of shampoo or cream rinse (Nix or Rid) and throw away your sheets and underwear (which may have eggs now). Some people have used beer and/or Vaseline with some success, but I think that's an old wives' tale.

When I was younger, lice outbreaks would scare all of the white parents...Somehow I was fortunate enough to never fall victim.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    i got a real pesky case on my southern region. i been using Raid spray for the past 3 days and it's not curing me. i noticed on the bottle it says "cures most strains of crabs" well. .i must have one of the PUBECRUSTACEANRAER.
    any possible solutions would be appreciated. thanks much, c. . .

How did you contract this?

Donkey Show?

I respect you for sharing this with the entire world though.

i got a real pesky case on my southern region. i been using Raid spray for the past 3 days and it's not curing me. i noticed on the bottle it says "cures most strains of crabs" well. .i must have one of the PUBECRUSTACEANRAER.

Did you get these in jail? My hommie got crabs when he was locked up. The sheets, blankets and orange jumpsuits are not very clean. YIKES! Reminder to self, one more reason to make sure you are never locked up.

When I was younger, lice outbreaks would scare all of the white parents...Somehow I was fortunate enough to never fall victim.

Wow Barry, you real stink, bra. Fuck, you pants get big puka, you get ukus o wot? I bet yo madda all lepo.

• BIC that shit

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

SUPERUGLY?

SUPERUGLY?

Nah, she was a club girl and he wants some poon.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Drink so damn much booze that you kill the little bastards by alcohol poisoning.

this method has proven to be unsuccessful. it's also ineffective as a preventative measure.

• BigNachoBigNacho 47 Posts

you'll need a razor, a thumbtack, a lighter and about a glassful of kerosene.

shave off the right half of your pubes.

pour the kerosene on the remaining pube patch (on the left side).

light it on fire.

use the thumbtack to stab those mutherfuckers when they run into the clearing on the right side.

good luck.