OFFICIAL SUMMER IS HERE THREAD

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
-BBQ in full-effect. Filets, Cheddar Wurst, Seafood Sausage, Pineapple on the barbie-Yard Work-Boating-LookersSummer Plans: NYC at least three times, Barcelona in Early July, Italy in August, Boating everyday on lake champlain, yard work.What are your plans for the summer?

Comments

• DustbusterDustbuster 278 Posts
    -Kicking butt on the company softball team

-BBQ's, BBQ's, BBQ's!!!

-Not really planning on going to the shore, as gas is a mutha right now, but going to Central Park and beaches in and around NYC to add some color to these bones

-Taking advantage of the Friday summer hours (get out at 12:30!) to hit the happy hours which inevitably leads to:

-1 or 2 summer office hoopkups

Let it begin!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

-BBQ in full-effect. Filets, Cheddar Wurst, Seafood Sausage, Pineapple on the barbie

-Yard Work

-Boating

-Lookers

Summer Plans: NYC at least three times, Barcelona in Early July, Italy in August, Boating everyday on lake champlain, yard work.

What are your plans for the summer?

All the stuff you said except for the Boating, NYC at least three times, Barcelona in Early July, Italy in August, Boating everyday on lake champlain, yard work.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    New baby in August

Yard work

Sweating profusely

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    -Read lots of books.

Summer plans: Yosemite in early July, Cancun in mid July (soplebeian), NYC in early August, So Cal in mid August.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    work work and more work... damn seasonal work

• Options
    May-September Sun night-friday here

w/ my gourmet chef/professor cousin, my girlfriend, a laptop and a handful of 45's.

K in Canada.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    CARNIVAL THIS PAST WEEKEND
    T.I. "WHY YOU WANNA"
    THAT NEW DONELL JONES JAWN
    SEEING A SUNSET SUNDAY NIGHT

[color:white] having sex that's is so crazy it moves the furniture across the room [/color]

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

What are your plans for the summer?

-Heading back to Hermosa Beach (L.A.) for 2 months. Work till 12:30 everyday... leaving plenty of surf time, BBQs, digging, lounging, etc.

-Packing all my shit up... just did this in January, so the Wifey and I can move to North Carolina in August. Rejoining the East Coast delegation.

• djdepositdjdeposit 224 Posts
    May-September Sun night-friday here

w/ my gourmet chef/professor cousin, my girlfriend, a laptop and a handful of 45's.

K in Canada.

That looks crazy
    what do you do for a living kev?
    I needs to get me one of those jobs!

• djdepositdjdeposit 224 Posts

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    It looks like a lot of strutters are going to be in Barcelona in early July, myself included. Is a meet at a tapas bar in order? Maybe some collaborative record hunting?