Weedstrut: Another Vaporizer Question

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
So I finally got myself one of these things. Couldn't find a Volcano for under 3 bills so I settled on one of those models with a tube that you hook up to a pencil sharpener looking machine.It works pretty nice but when its all done I got this dried out greenish/brownish weedstuff.Is this stuff able to be smoked? The manual that came with my vaporizer said the ideal use for the dried out material is cooking but I've never smoked weed for its taste.someone please tell me the true

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    just throw it away...

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    So I finally got myself one of these things. Couldn't find a Volcano for under 3 bills so I settled on one of those models with a tube that you hook up to a pencil sharpener looking machine.

It works pretty nice but when its all done I got this dried out greenish/brownish weedstuff.

Is this stuff able to be smoked? The manual that came with my vaporizer said the ideal use for the dried out material is cooking but I've never smoked weed for its taste.

someone please tell me the true

the true is that the leftover stuff is useless because there is no more thc left on it (that is, as long as your vaporizor works correctly). i think you should bag it up and sell it to suckers.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    just throw it away... Just sell it to English teenagers, they buy/smoke anything. Once we got a bit of balsa wood rubbed with hash.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    well there's still a little THC left in there. if you save it all up in a jar for a while, you can eventually use it to cook with. i think it's worthwhile. the process for cooking with weed is very simple too. you just get a strainer and 2 pots. melt and simmer a couple sticks of butter in one pot, put your leftover herb crumbs in the strainer (get a fine strainer, you don't want any of those plant fibers in your food), pour the simmering butter through the strainer into another pot. put that pot on the burner and simmer. pour back through strainer into first pot and bring to a simmer. keep repeating this as many times as you have the patience for and you'll end up with some melted greenish butter which you can then use to cook with anything that uses butter and it will give you a healthy, warm buzz about an hour after you eat it. baked goods are the best, usually. cookies work well. since there's not a lot of THC left in that vaporized herb, you will need a couple of ounces or at least an ounce for a couple sticks of butter.

or just sell it to 16 year olds. that always works.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    don't quote me on this... but i believe that whats left after you're done no longer has THC, but does still have CBDs... THC being what makes you mentally high, and CBD being what causes the physical effects of redeye, hunger, & drowsiness... if you cook with what's left, more than a high, you would get a lazy stoney buzz that won't do much for your thoughts.

just my 2%s.