Jaime Kennedy show on MTV

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I don't understand this shit. Is it real? Or fake? Or fake for him real for others? ehh. either way, stupid."yo I am white and I rap, how funny am I? woo-hooo!"

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    just don't watch it

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I'm waiting for the ep with Rza... or did I miss it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I don't understand this shit. Is it real? Or fake? Or fake for him real for others?

ehh. either way, stupid.

"yo I am white and I rap, how funny am I? woo-hooo!"

Crazy, I was JUST thinking the exact same thing. I went into the room and my wife had this on and I was like "so...is this real?". I still don't know (nor care - Cas is the only real HIPHOPPAANDYAJUSTDON'TSTOPPA for me).

• it's a silly spoof reality show

I wouldnt mind seeing some of the cameos(Rza,etc)

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    it's a silly spoof reality show

i think its pretty funny so far. looks like it has potential.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    carlos mencia is another "comedian" who needs to be off the air permanently.

I concur.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    circle circle dot dot, i got my cootie shot.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

I concur.

for the most part yes...but he told probably the most "oh my god" joke I have ever heard on TV...

"Comedy Central told me I couldnt tell any homosexual jokes on my show, I dont understand, it seems like if you can take a dick you can take a joke"

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I'll agree that "Mind of Mencia" is gut-wrenchingly awful, but his stand-up act can be extremely funny. Find his "America Rules" CD on Limewire or something, it was recorded just after 9/11 happened and it's pretty hysterical stuff IMO.

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
    The show is partly real, him and Stu ended up getting a "real" record deal. Stu is pretty funny, and the show alright.

• carlos mencia is another "comedian" who needs to be off the air permanently.

I concur.

I'm doing my best as we speak to find (legal) ways to bash him on the airwaves.

Anyone with good dirt is invited to PM me and help contribute to the No Nore Unfunny Comedians With Their Own Television Show Foundation or NMUFWTOTSF

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    NOTHING ON TV IS REAL.[/b]

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i think its pretty funny so far. looks like it has potential.

i haven't seen this show but i disagree with you.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

i haven't seen this show but i disagree with you.

lol, I second that.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I concur.

thirded.

that fool isn't very funny and he's an embarassment to Latinos. This is even more evident when Comedy Central airs the George Lopez special "Why you crying" and let's people know how humor, from a latino perspective, should be done.

• carlos mencia is another "comedian" who needs to be off the air permanently.

Finally, I agree with yall about a comedian. That dude is painful to watch.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

wow, for some reason i expected people on here to be into him?

i agree wholeheartedly, absolutely TERRIBLE

(just like 95% of comedy central)

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    NOTHING ON TV IS REAL.[/b]

...although Freaks and Geeks had its moments.

"A 39 piece kit? We should be auditioning for you."

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    not that I think Carlos is funny nor am I what you would call a fan, I have to admit, Soulstrut is the last place I would come for advice on humor and comedy. Records and music, yes...but there are a lot of ultra PC, easily hurt ass opinions on here about what makes people laugh. That is my 2 hungover, sleepy cents.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    i'm sayin', mencia is not the funniest cat alive, but yall talkin bout trying to bash him on the airwaves, take him off tv, etc. etc.. that's like some extreme hater shit. if you don't like, don't watch. pretty simple. if you have cable you have at least 50 other channels to peep... george lopez is dope though. i don't know anything about jamie kennedy other than he's annoying and he reminds me of that guy seth green who does all the teen horror movies.