From N. of Seattle to N. of LA, dig spots plaese

Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Hello again,maybe you all noticed my absence, maybe not, ive been on a break, without the internet. it feels great. next week, im offta Seattle and am drving all the way downward to Los Angeles. So any of you who live on that route or have places to recommend in between there and there, I would be most appreciative if you would let me know. I don not have internet, so it may take a day for me to respond. you can pm me too, whatever your pleasure. all the best to all of you, Ill be back shortly.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    check thyne PM's

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    No records in the Seattle area. Keep driving down I-5.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    No records in the Seattle area. Keep driving to Idaho.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Hello again,
    maybe you all noticed my absence, maybe not, ive been on a break, without the internet. it feels great. next week, im offta Seattle and am drving all the way downward to Los Angeles.
    So any of you who live on that route or have places to recommend in between there and there, I would be most appreciative if you would let me know. I don not have internet, so it may take a day for me to respond. you can pm me too, whatever your pleasure.
    all the best to all of you, Ill be back shortly.
    I hear there is a "deadstock" warehouse facility, filled to the brim with RARE pieces of all kinds... Just south of Weed, CA. Just ask the locals, they can set you straight...
    Just concentrate on finding that, don't worry about Sea-Town, T-Town, PDX, Eugreen, Sacto, or The Yeah Area...no records there man...

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Anything Else?????

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I hear there is a "deadstock" warehouse facility, filled to the brim with RARE pieces of all kinds... Just south of Weed, CA. Just ask the locals, they can set you straight...
    /quote]

http://www.weedchamber.com/things.php